𝐈𝐈| 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

"So I researched a bit, and found out the school had been renovated and first built in the 1980s," my sister says as she swings her bag onto the coffee table.

"Lexi, it's an old school, so what?" I say sluggishly,

Her morning joy gives me a headache, I don't know how one person can have such energy in the morning.

"So what?!" She exclaims, causing me to groan.

"Please make my ear bleed more," I say.

"We're going to school in a historical building," she states as I chuckle.

"Look around you babe, the whole place has historical buildings," I state.

She rolls her eyes before looking at our dad.

"Dad, it's spectacular right?" She questions.

He looks up from the newspaper, "Mhm yep," he mumbles, causing me to chuckle.

"Come on guys," she exclaims.

"Come on," I say and she crosses her arms childishly before muttering out the words.

"Fine,"

"Hey, it's okay, you're never excited about anything so don't let us burst your joy," our dad speaks and I nod.

"We have to get going now if we want to get there on time," I state.

"Bye Dad," we both say before heading outside.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

I pull into the school lot to see a car occupying the same I had parked in yesterday.

I smile to myself before parking and exiting the car.

I take my bag out of the car and close the door, as my sister walks over to me.

We both walk into the school together and soon we find our way to our lockers.

"Isabelle and Lexi?" a familiar voice echoes through the halls bringing my attention to them.

A familiar face comes into sight before she runs over to us.

"April," I squeal as she chuckles before hugging both me and my sister.

"You've been gone way too long," she mutters.

"Where have you guys been this past what 9 years,"

"New York," my sister says.

"I can't believe you go here too," I say.

"Well let's see, I got here, what like two years ago," she jokes.

Just then the bell rings interrupting our conversation.