Requests [Open]

[Graphic above by me!]

**Fair Warning: I might not get to your request right away... Or... Ever. I feel bad for saying that, but often, these types of things tend to slip my mind! So, if you never hear back from me regarding your request, please just leave a reminder comment or send me a PM. Also! Usually, further elaboration helps, A LOT. Even if I don't specifically ask you for more elaboration, it does help!**

Rules:

- NO smut, lemons, whatever you want to call them. NONE of those.

- I will however do romances, (also known as X Readers), however they'll likely be light.

- I will NOT write any boy X boy or girl X girl.

- I will not do anything involving self harm, but I'm okay with writing stuff similar to that, just no self inflicted harm.

- I also will not accept any requests that I deem inappropriate, rude or offensive in any way.

Form:

Main Character:
- Who am I writing? (Please specify if you're thinking of an X Reader type of scenario!)

Storyline:
- What do you want written? Here, please provide as much information about what you foresee for your request! That way, I can hopefully write it the way you would like it written!

Anything Extra:
- Is there a song your idea is based off of that I should listen to, in order to get a better idea of what you're thinking?

Further Notes:
- Anything else?

****

Anyways, that's it for the form! So please, request away and I will be sure to reply to your comment as soon as I can!

Also, I'll be sure to keep you updated on any progress I make with your request!

Thank you for reading and request away!