Chapter 4 : His Chamber

(y/n) POV
After we got into his chamber he turned to me and spoke so softly "dear, we've been moving up and down all day, would you like to join me for a bath?". The last words were so soft. I nodded so we headed to his bathing room. My eyes widen at the large marble bathtub. I didn't notice him stripping from his dirty clothes until I saw his pale,large, scarred shoulder.

Dracula's POV
I wasted no time in stripping while (y/n) stood staring in awe at the large marble bathtub. I heard her take in a sharpe breath as i turned around. She was stunned by my upper body. She stepped close and straced a scar that went from my left shoulder to my right side. I shivered at the contact. She grabbed my hands and brought them to her face. She looked at me. A sweet desire burned in her beautiful (e/c) eyes..God if your real why'd you bless me with an angel. My hands moved to the hem of her shirt and i gently pulled it off her. I took in a ragged breath. I hadn't see a womens upper body in so long...My hands went to my pants and undergarments removing and discarding them. She dared not look down but I was much to bold for my own good that my hands removed her undergarments. We both stood nude. I snapped and the candles lit and before I knew it the tub was filled with hot water. I walked over and filled the bath with a soap I had gotten as a gift from my former wife..I sighed when the scent filled my nose. I waved (y/n) over and I felt the water move as she got in. I stood up moving behind her and slid in. My chest pressed against her small..Beautiful form.

*time skip to some spicy boy parts. P.S. It gets dirty *

Dracula's POV.
After a while I couldn't hold back anymore. I began to gently press kisses to (y/n)'s neck and shoulders. When I stopped to suck at the base of her neck i felt her hand caressing my cheek. My left hand found its way to her left breast while my right went to caress her right hip and thigh. She whimpered from these actions. Eventually she moved to face me straddling me. I look her up and down. We stop at eachothers eyes. The desire strong in both of us, fierce like fire, causing our contact to set my skin ablaze. I could tell she felt the same, from the way she shivered and the sweet pounding of her heart. She leaned down and brushed her lips against mine. Eventually we connected Our lips. God, her lips, so soft and plump. We sat kissing for a while. Our hands roaming eachothers bodies hungrily.

*time skip cause i wanna give yall what you want.*

(y/n) POV
Eventually my hand found it's way to his hard dick. He growled into the kiss when I started to slowly pump his cock. His hand went passed my perked bottom to my crotch, I shivered when his hand came to the front to caress the areas so close to where I wanted him. Eventually he pulled away and moved my hand. He looked at me. The passion and desire still burning hot. "we should finish." he sighed.
I forgot he hasn't done this since his wife. I nodded. We finished and got into proper sleeping clothing. Honestly, it was hard to not stare. He was so perfect...So handsome and strong yet gently and loving. After we were dressed we went into his sleeping chnaber and talked for a while.