Chapter 9 : Aftermath

Hours and Hours of fighting. Carmilias sister's troops had fell back with the defeat of Godbrands tribe. Dracula's forces scattered on the battle field; helping the wounded and gathering the dead. Inside the castle a broken dracula, on knees, confessing everything to his son who had him at sword point. Sypha and Trevor finished their battle with the council memebers who retreated to their troops. Sypha and Trevor anxiously await for alucard.

Draculas pov
"Im sorry, My son..." I choked out. He look so..Broken and Hurt by my words. That look changed into happy sadness. "Mom would be happy. That you moved on and became a better person, and that I found a way to forgive you." I looked up in shock. I heard a small "You should stand so you can hug him better  " from a familiar voice. I stood and looked, I knew she'd find a way back. I suppose isaac went to help since his sand covered stuff is back. I felt arms around me, I  hugged back.  I felt him move to look at (y/n) and asked "So, your the one he fell for? I think I can make do. As long as you teach me your moves?" he smiled and she laughed "Of course. It'll have to wait till your  sisters is born but it seems fair." his face shifted to one of surprise and happiness when she said sister.
Were gonna have to explain everything.

~time skip to the nighttime~
"I never thought we'd ever be reunited happily. I was wrong." Trevor and sypha ran off to continue monster hunting, they took isaac. You cant reverse a creatures creation and you can't call demons back to hell. Hector promised to help (y/n) train alucard. Everything was peaceful, for now.
Me and alucard talked about the council and the other battle, they probably consider me a traitor and might try and come after us. I said honestly "Lets not worry right now.We have much to do."