Chapter Twelve

I crushed Anthony's necklace with an hammer. Usually, I would care if I destroyed other people's property, but Anthony had crushed my heart. I'm just returning the favor.

I really do hope Athena doesn't care about what I'm doing to Anthony's property. Otherwise, I'll be in deep shit.

Behind me, Shaggy and Scooby began to eat once more. Seriously, I think they have bottomless pits as stomachs. No one can eat that much food without facing the consequences. (Even me. Sadly.)

I sighed happily as I looked at the damage on the necklace. It was completely destroyed. Anthony won't be able to replace that as Camp Half-Blood doesn't remake that beads of the previous years.

"Like, are you done?" Shaggy asked me. I nodded. He took another bite out of the sandwich he held in his hands. Only to find that Scooby had eaten all the meat inside and the sandwich was just two slices of bread.

Shaggy glared at Scooby, who chuckled nervously.

I smiled fondly at the two. Leo and I acted similar to this during our time at the Argo II. Those were good times. Very good times.

Except the fact that I had to hide the Skittles from him. Leo plus Skittles equals total chaos.

I looked at Fred, who looked quite serious. I stopped what I was doing, as the necklace was destroyed beyond repair. I walked over to him.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about how to trap this beast." Fred replied and he smiled at me."And I've just figured it out."

"If it involves nets, just remember: dragons breathe fire." I watched as he slumped. He was planning to use nets by his expression.

"Of course, I can't stop you from using chains." I said.

Fred smiled.