chapter 6

'Take a bite before it gets cold'

I looked ahead off me the place that I once new behind me along with my only friend,I began crying again and I couldn't stop.

My heart ached.

Ace lead me down the hallway of the pet masters so called 'house'.

It was of a faded yellow,the kind to make your stomach turn.

Ace pulled my leash making me suddenly walk faster.

I picked up the pace,a big brown wooden door came into view and ace opened it with hes large hand.

The outdoor light hit my eyes hard making me flinch fastly my eyes hurt at the bright light.

I hadn't been outside in what felt like forever .

My eyes looked apon green fresh grass with daisy's I looked up to the sky it bright blue with not a cloud in sight,all these different colours hitting my eyes so hard made my head hurt.

I breathed in the lovely fresh air it felt amazing.

And that's when realization struck me,today I'm going out of this place for good today I am being,

Bought.

My eyes shot to ace as he's eyes studied my features,I guess I had been so interested and amazed of the outside world that I didn't realize ace was facing me as he stood right beside me.

"Finished" he hinted with no tone as he looked at me with no emotion.

I guess I was so caught up I didn't realize that he must've wanted me to walk out the door with him but instead I froze like a statue!.

I turned my head away and waited for him to hit me with all hes might.

"Dont flatter your self "he blurted as he stepped of the porch and onto the cobble stone path.

I was confused.

Was this ment to happen?

A vampire is suppose to punish pets for disobeying them,not tell them off.

But I should be thankful that he didn't hit me.

I walked off the porch and walked behind ace as he walked over to what seemed to be a black shiny limo.

I blinked my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Ace opened the door of the limo and climbed in he pulled me along side him but I stopped myself from entering the limo of thought I would have to get in the boot.

I saw the look on aces face as he looked at me sharply and clenched hes jaw.

My heart pounded in my ears as I saw him climb back over to me he came face to face with me our noses inches from touching.

"What are you thinking" he said with no tone making my feet tingle with fear.

"I-I thought maybe I sh-should get in the boot?" I questioned as I looked away from him as I was trembling once again.

"Well I bought you and that means I decide if you fucking sit in the front of the limo or the boot so don't you even think for a second that because I'm a vampire I'd have to treat you like the ugly pet you are so I'm not gonna sit hear all day and make a speech why your not getting in the boot so if you will your honour if I want you in the front with me" he tilted hes head to the side and leaned in,I could feel hes hot breath on my neck as he spoke into my ear "you get in the front with me" he whispered sending shivers run down my spine as my breath hitched and I began to shake like a leaf with fear.