3

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

"I'm really starting to dislike Monday's you know, what is the purpose? All I do is wake up at 7.00 AM and feel like shit whilst I'm too tired to do anything when I'm present at the lecture" Jungkook says in frustration.

"You know, the only good thing about this is that I get to see Miss Park again, I bet she would say yes if I asked her to help me with my grades in a more interesting way-"

"YAH!! You can't say that Kook! You are supposed to be innocent, you're starting to sound like Jimin" I say whilst making a face. He cannot start to act like Jimin, I can't deal with two horny maniacs in the same apartment. He just laughs at my remark and swings his arm around my shoulder.

"Just say you're jealous Tae, you see the way she looks at me" he says whilst smirking. I chuckle at his obliviousness, he can be extremely pathetic from time to time.

We walk inside the building and everyone is looking at us. I feel eyes burning in my back and Jungkook's arm is slowly slipping away from my shoulder. He must feel something is up as well. I see girls smirking and waving at us whilst boys are looking at me in pity, and anger? Why is everyone acting so odd? I spot Namjoon at the end of the corridor and walk up to him.

"Hey Joon! Good to see you" I say whilst he looks up and slaps me on the shoulder.

"Morning chief! Whats up?" He asks me, already knowing there is something going on.

"Well, I was wondering if you know why everyone is acting like I'm either Cristiano Ronaldo or Judas?" I ask him, mentally slapping myself for this pathetic comparison. Namjoon looks at the people in the hall but seems confused.

"Isn't that how it always is Tae? Everyone follows you around and adores you and people envy you, I don't see much difference compared to the other days" He says, making me sigh. This guy is the most intelligent soccer player I've ever met, but he can be hella thick from time to time.

"Have you seen Jin by the way? He prepared lunch for me but I haven't seen him just yet" Namjoon asks as I see Jin approaching him from behind. Right Joon, great job at searching for your boyfriend...

"Hey Joonie! Oh hey there Taehyung, Jungkook" Jin says as he greets us. I've known Jin for quite some time now, he's a great lad to be honest, and perfect for Namjoon.

"Oh right guys! Before I forget about it, my birthday is coming up and I'm throwing a party in a couple of weeks! Consider yourselves and that soccer team of yours invited" Jin said whilst smiling at Joon. Jin isn't really into soccer, but always comes to support Joon no matter what.

"We'll be there Jin! But you do have a large stack of beer right? And I would like the snacks to be great this time, not burned like last Saturday-" Jungkook says, clearly teasing him but Jin cuts him off.

"Yah!! You should respect me you little shit! I can always uninvite you you know?? Besides, it was Hyejin who burned the snacks last Saturday!!" Jin screams as Jungkook just laughs at him.

"Who is Hyejin actually? I haven't really seen her around before" I ask curiously.

"Well Taehyung, that is because her and her friends aren't interested in your little game called soccer but rather like to spend their time on more valuable things than drinking beer and playing beer pong" He said with a sassy face. I scoffed, we aren't that bad you know?