{1}

Jamal sat in his living room watching a murder mystery show. His friends had been blowing him up to meet and chop it up but he couldn't. He was waiting for his cousin to arrive.

Soon there was a knock on the door, Jamal got up. "I'm coming!" he called out. "My golly woman.." he paused once he opened the door. It wasn't even his cousin but his friends. "What do you guys want?" he asked.

"We've been blowing up your phone" Ruby said. "Didn't you get the messages?" he asked.

"Oh I heard" Jamal looked at the group. "I just didn't answer" he said. "You see, I'm waiting for my cousin. You know the one that use to come here during summer vacation" Jamal added.

"Wasn't she the one that would steal your shoes and hide them?" Monse asked.

"For your information yes" Jamal replied with sass.

"Okay so why is she coming here? I mean you haven't seen her in years" Monse said.

"Apparently, she wants to go to college in California but she has no place to stay" Jamal said. "So my parents decided to offer, how did I get so lucky" he raised his voice a bit.

"Hey, you know maybe it won't be so bad" Caesar spoke up. He had somehow convinced Spooky to allow him to spend time with his friends.

Before Jamal could say anything, a car pulled up. When it came to a stop, the door came open. All eyes were on the cab. Soon she came got out, she stood about five-one. Her black hair came past her shoulders, she was slightly thick. Her hips, butt and chest area were very noticeable. She wore a tank top, ripped up boyfriend jeans and scandals. She looked over at spotted Jamal and his friends looking, it caused her to shake her head.

After she got her things she walked over to them. "Well, look at you guys" she said. She glanced over at Ruby who was staring extra hard. "Close your mouth, you're drooling" she walked by them.

Jamal nudged Ruby, he shook his head. "That's my cousin man" Jamal followed behind Heaven.

"I'm sorry but I gotta look" Ruby shrugged.

Monse was grossed out, she couldn't believe Ruby was objectifying her. "You're disgusting" she said. She then turned her attention towards Caesar who was staring as well. "I'm sorry for them" she looked at Heaven this time.

"It's fine" she shook her head. It didn't bother her very much because she was use to it. "I'm going to put my things away, how about you guys show me around?" she suggested.

"Of course we will, I don't know about these sack of losers" Monse said.

Heaven nodded her head and walked away towards her room.

"Actually, can I raincheck?" Caesar asked looking at them. "Oscar needs me" he nodded.

Monse rolled her eyes clearly annoyed with him. He has been blowing them off for Oscar for months now. "Fine whatever but meet us at the diner after" she said.

Caesar nodded then walked out the door.

Soon Heaven came from her room, she noticed Caesar was gone. "Where did the other one go?" she asked.

"He's going to meet us later" Monse walked over hooking Heaven's arm to hers. "Now let's go, I can show you the do's and dont's of our hood" she said walking out the door.

The California sun beamed on them as they walked down the street, the could hear sirens in the distance. "Is this place always like this?" Heaven asked. She had noticed shrines of people everywhere, it broke her heart especially seeing kids.

"Yeah" Monse nodded her head. "Not too long ago we lost a friend, Olivia was her name" she said. "Ruby ended up being shot, this place is never going to change" Monse added.

"Especially with the Prophets and Santos going to war" Ruby said.

"Who are they?" Heaven asked curiously. She had never met anyone from a gang before, she wasn't planning on it now.

"They're dangerous people, just if you meet one. Stay away" Jamal said.

Soon they arrived at the diner after showing her around. They walked inside and immediately went to a booth. A female waiter came over to take their orders. Her eyes immediately shifted towards the window. Everyone couldn't help but look over as well, that's when a red car pulled in front of the diner, there were two people in it. Cesar and another male but he looked older. Probably someone in his twenties.

When he got out the car, Heaven had noticed his head was shaved. She got a glimpse of his tear drop tattoo. She immediately looked away when he turned his head towards the window.

Cesar walked inside and headed towards his friends, he slid in next to Monse. "Hey guys" he wore a smile.

Soon the male that was with him, sat next to Heaven. She felt uncomfortable but didn't say anything. She could feel his eyes on her but she didn't give into his stare. She then heard his voice, it was slightly deep with a Hispanic accent.

"Who's this?" he asked. He finally looked away from Heaven.

"That's Heaven, Jamal's cousin" Cesar said. "She's here for college" he added.

"Nice to meet you Cielo" Oscar said. Before she could reply he got up and walked away, she let out a relief sigh.

For some reason her palms were sweaty, heart beating faster than normal. Maybe it was just the heat or something, she shrugged it off and started eating her food.

This isn't edited or anything but please let me know what you think. :)
I don't own OMB or the characters, just a fan fiction.