Chapter 18

Harry nearly had heart failure when he saw Blaise standing over his bed in the middle of the night. He sat up quickly and Blaise put a finger to his lips.

"Don't panic. I need your help," Blaise whispered. "It's Draco."

****

"I put a silencing spell on his bed before he could wake anyone up," Blaise explained as he pulled back the curtains to Draco's bed. "But I can't get him to wake up."

Draco was thrashing in bed, his skin glossy with sweat and his hair matted to his forehead. His right forearm was flared red and there were long bloody scratches there. But why he was scratching that arm, Harry didn't know.

"What do you need me to do?" Harry asked, panic settling in when Draco screamed.

"I don't know! You always seem to know how to calm him down and I've never seen him get into a fit this bad before."

"Does this happen often?" Harry asked.

"He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

Blaise just shook his head. 'It's not my story to tell. Just, please help him."

Harry let the subject drop but planned on bringing it up with Draco later. He rested his hand on Draco's shoulder.

"Draco? It's me, Harry—"

Draco's hand shot up and grabbed Harry's pajama's shirt. Harry choked as Draco forced him down on the bed (he was having a feeling of Deja Vu). Harry landed in an awkward heap, half on top of Draco. Draco's arms wrapped around Harry's body and held him there before Harry could move. Then Draco stilled, his breath evening out. Harry tried to get up but he felt another hand on his back.

He craned his neck to look at Blaise. "A little help here."

"Just stay here tonight. He might have another attack and it seems like you're the only thing that calms him down anymore."

"I can't just stay here," Harry hissed. "No one can know I was here." And I don't have my invisibility cloak to sneak out this time.

"This isn't the first time I've had to sneak someone out of this room unseen. You'll be fine. Just get some rest." Blaise said and winked before shutting the curtains over Draco's bed.

Harry wanted to ask how many people he had snuck out of this room and if it had been for Blaise or Draco. Though, Harry realized he didn't want to know. He sighed and looked up at Draco's sleeping face. There were tears on his face and Harry wiped them away, softly. Draco's eyes fluttered slightly, but he stayed asleep. Draco's bloody arm was against Harry's hip and he turned it over to look at it better. Using his wand he had stuffed in his robe pocket, he healed it. The bloody lines disappearing into his pale skin.