i like crazy; jules vaughn

warnings: none

"by the way i'm jules, i just moved here." 

the roomed filled with quiet murmurs that overlapped the low music. everyone at the party was  talking about that new girl jules and what she did the nate. i couldn't help but talk about her myself to rue.

"um, what the fuck just happened?" i whispered over.

rue shook her shoulders. "i have no clue," she looked over at me. "it was hot though, right?"

"oh yeah, for sure. that was fucking badass." 

my eyes darted over to the side of rue's head. i saw jules walk outside to take a breather. which was rightly deserved. she just threatened the nate jacobs to stay away from her after he was getting in her personal space. and there's no way in hell no one else would've stood up to nate like that; he's a fucking monster. 

my gaze went back to rue's and said, "i'm gonna go to talk jules's real quick. stay here."

rue nodded as i made my way over to jules. standing right in front of her and smiling. 

"hey." 

she looked up from her phone and smiled at me lightly. "hi." putting it into her glittery backpack. 

i pointed behind me. "that was pretty badass, what you did back there." 

her head nodded, and now we were standing in awkward silence. looking all around except at each other. but i knew that if i wanted anything to go further i would have to talk to her. 

"are you doing anything later?" 

her head shook that smile still on her face. "no," it then faded. "but don't you think i'm crazy?" 

my shoulders shrugged. "i like crazy." 

jules chuckled, an adorable smile on her face. "you're cute, i like you." she got on her bike and signaled at me. "come on." 

i grinned and got on the back of her bike. resting my head on her bike as she biked us to her house. only one thought on my mind. 

she likes me.

kinda short i'm aware.
sorry that i haven't been updating on this book that much. just been stressed with online school and updating other books. i'll try to be more active on this one!