The violin

A week passed and Yoongi stopped by every day with his keyboard to practice.

My mother brought me my violin. So I could practice as well.

We practiced our end work a lot. It wasn't sure yet if I was gonna be able to recover so fast to perform it in a month but we tried our best.

The hospital even asked us if we wanted to play it in front of the people in the hospital so everyone could have a special night and we agreed. It could be fun after all.

All my friends stopped by too. Making me laugh every time.

I missed going to school. So during the week I mostly listened to music and watched out the window.

I loved observing the people that passed by.

Even tho everyone came to visit me they didn't know I had this dangerous condition... I didn't want them to worry about me so my mom only told them about the snap in my brain.

When the night arrived we where gonna perform in for the whole hospital I smiled as I saw all those faces.

Yoongi started to play as I looked into the camera my dad sat up at the end of the room to recorded everything. Smiling I listened to the story.

A careless man that wonderer around to only find a woman that tried to help him back on track. The two collided but fell apart fast after the start of their relationship. The man wonders being more free due to her help. But the woman fell apart. Making her life become a storm. The man came back to the woman making her upset. He tried and tried to get her back making her fall back into his arms as she knew... She needed to be sacrificed so he could live his normal life. The man being her forever thank full making the woman finally fall in love with him.

(This is a playlist of what their end work looks like!^)

Playing the final piece together we both smiled as we finished. Yoongi stood up and joined my side, taking my hand, bowing together.

Our family and friends cheered as the patients in the hospital gave us a standing ovation.

Walking off the stage a young girl around the age of 10 asked if I would teach her something to play on the violin.

Her head was shaved. Her mother told me she had leukemia. She looked so happy playing brother John. It made me smile from joy as I knew this probably made her day. She was a strong little girl.

Looking over at the stage I saw Yoongi playing with a young boy in a wheelchair.

Music really does bring everyone together.

Talking to our friends it became late pretty quick. As they all left Yoongi brought me back to my room.

'This was so much fun.' I said happily making him nod and chuckle. 'It sure was. Hopefully, we don't stress too much with the real deal.' He smiled at me as I sat down on the bed.

'We are gonna nail it.' With a confront smile I made him chuckle again.

'I'll let you rest now.' He said as he helped me put my legs up.

'Thank you.' I blushed slightly as he looked at me.

As his eyes locked with mine we slowly inched closer to each other.

Resting my forehead against his I sighed relieved. 'Don't miss me too much okay.' I laughed a little as he smiled.

'I'll try... See you tomorrow Y/n.' As he pulled me into a hug I was a little startled but hugged him back as I rested my head on his shoulder.

As he pulled back he stood up and walked towards the door. With the doorknob in his hand, he turned to me. 'Bye, goodnight Y/n.' Smiling I waved at him. 'Goodnight Yoongi.' Both smiling he waves back at me before the door slowly closed.

My parents came to say goodbye soon after too. They helped me change into my pajamas and tucked me in. Giving them a long hug and a kiss it was time for them to leave as well.

'We love you.' All three of them said. 'I love you guys more.' I said sweetly as I lay my tired head down on my pillow and smiled after blowing them a hand kiss, waving them goodbye.

Waving at me they smile and closed the door behind them.

Looking outside the window I felt my heart started beating slower as my head becomes dreamy.

The moon beautifully highlights the park that was beside the hospital. Closing my eyes content I let out my last breath thinking about all the wonderful things and beautiful memories I had collected through my life.

Maybe it really was my time to say "I'll miss you" before they left but I knew deep down in my heart that one day I'd see them all again. And I would play my violin all day long.

But now I wanted my mind and body to rest.