16 | In Season

Today is Cal & Gigi's Anniversary!!

IN SEASON
phrase of season
1. (of fruit, vegetable, or other food) grown or available at the time of year in question.
"Buy fruit and vegetables that are in season."
2. (of a female mammal) ready to mate.
"This system of communication works very well, especially when a female is in season."

.·。.·゜·༺♥༻ ·゜·。.

The amount of time that Gigi could spend relaxing in the serenity of the library was significantly reduced as she was required to attend festivals and cut ribbons daily. So it was such a relief to have only Cal invited to an all-gentlemen event, so she could spend a whole day by herself. To be able to return to the bookshelves was delightful.

Lately, she had found a fascinating subject amongst her reading materials, one which explored the most intimate details within a relationship. They were banned from being portrayed in any Prajan books, being considered indelicate—aside from the biological standpoint—but the norms within Angletonia had always been more liberating. Lucky for her, because she found it to be delightfully thought-provoking.

"Gigi...? Gigi, are you there?" Junior called out from the other side of the shelf before being shooed by her handmaiden. She felt guilty for having to hide from Junior when the boy had missed their time together as much as she did, but she couldn't go and see him now.

She was fantasizing about his father.

Looking back at the passage, Gigi's cheeks flushed as her heart picked up pace. She was transported to a lucid daydream, swapping the couple inside the novella with that of her husband and herself.

'—In an instant, the Emperor had Gigi trapped between his body and the wall.

"Gi... How could you not know what I want?" Cal asked as he pressed his body against hers.

"What are you talking about, Sire?" she asked innocently.

He gently took her hand and put it on his arousal. It was so stiff and solid and she had never felt anything like it before that very moment. "This..." Cal whispered breathlessly. "I want you..."

"Sire..." She let out a heart sighed, elated to find that he had wanted it as much as she did.

Cal aggressively ripped her dress and rammed his powerful sceptre of dominion into the depth of her womanhood. Every bit of him was hard and strong, gliding his fingers down her soft fleshy mounds, feeling the moistening of her—'

"Your Majesty?"

"...Yes, Sire?" Gigi sighed dreamily, engrossed in her fantasy before blinking herself back to reality, where Gita Shinta was standing before her, appearing concerned. "Uh, what? Didn't I tell you to tell Junior that I am occupied?"