prologue

[3rd person POV]

[In the halls of Chaldea]

It was another peaceful day in the organization of chaldea, the master, Ritsuka Fujimaru had just awoken or as her friends and servants like to call her Gudako. She lazily got up from her bed and gets her day started by dressing up, showering, brushing her teeth, combing her hair and heading to the cafeteria to get breakfast. On the way she runs into one of her closest servants.

???:"Senpai. G-good morning. Did you sleep well."

Gudako:"Morning mashu.~"

Mash:"You sound pretty energetic and excited."

Gudako:"Heh. Just one of those days were I feel like I'm at ease with the universe, like all negativity has been erased."

Mash:"That's a pretty imaginative mind you have senpai. Oh are you on your way somewhere? Am I in your way, I apologize."

Gudako:"No, no. It's okay, I was just heading to the cafeteria is all and I was wondering if you'd like to join me?"

Mash:"I would like that."

Gudako:"Let's go then.~"

Both the master and her kohai, both proceeded to the cafeteria and enjoy their breakfast made by tamamo cat, another servant the young master. They both enjoy their meal, like it was their last, savoring every bite they took.

Mash:"So um. Senpai, what will you be doing today?"

Gudako:"Me? Oh just the usual train up and level up some of the servants, never know when the next singularity will come up, so the least we can all do is be prepared for it."

Mash:"Then after that?"

Gudako:"Maybe spend some time with them, know them a little better and also I just may try to summon a new servant today."

Mash nearly spit her drink out.

Mash:"U-um I don't think that's a wise idea senpai, remember what happened last time you summoned on a nice day like this before?"

Gudako:"It wasn't that bad."

Mash:"You used all your quartz in hope's  of getting sherlock, but didn't and cried yourself to sleep. You wouldn't come out your room for 4 days until some of us talked some since into you."

Gudako:"But something about today. Just something I've never felt before is telling me urging me and pressing me to summon today and to hurry too."

Mash:Guess there's just no point in trying to stop her, once senpai makes up her mind, she won't back down.

Gudako:"Well then off we go to take on today!"

*tap* *tap* *tap*

Mash:"Wait! Senpai, don't run you know some of the other servants also wipe the floors, their slippery!"

Mash then follows her master as fast as she could.

[Timeskip]

After training her servants and spending some luxury time with them, now came the time for gudako to face the ultimate enemy, one enemy we all keep coming back to face...

The gacha.....

Mash:"Well the summoning is all set up senpai, I hope you summon a powerful servant." Please let her summon a powerful servant I don't want her to fall into depression again.

Gudako:"Thanks mashu. Now then here... I...... Go!!!"

[A few summons later]

Gudako:"One more... One more, please mashu!"