chapter 1 //

A/N

this chapter is fully edited, which is why it has the // next to it!!

Haruka blinked.

The very first thing he thought to do was to sniff his arm.

...Alright, he was in the clear.

He calmly looked around the new space he was in.

The walls had a bright blue hue, directly contrasting the lemon yellow ceiling and the floor of pure white tiles. The space was very large, and it reminded Haruka of a child's room, except the bed he was currently sitting in was big enough for about ten children lined up. 

There was a large window behind a desk, the white linen curtains the kind of white to be absolutely devoid of any dust. When looking out of the window, the large expanse of fields and gates could be seen, with what looked like soldiers standing stiff guarding them.

Warm, yellow light from the morning sun directly illuminated the large room, making for an atmosphere of peace.

However, this atmosphere was immediately destroyed because for one, Haruka knew that he was in no way meant to be here, and that there was a glaringly obvious portrait of some strange man staring right back at him from his bed.

...Now that he could properly look around the strange room, portraits of the same man seemed to be hanging on the bright blue walls that when looked at long enough caused pain to the eyes.

......

Was the owner of this room a psychopath? A stalker? What the fuck?

Haruka's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Sir- S-Sir V-Valentine, i-it's time to wake up." a timid voice sounded from the other side of the door.

Sir Valentine?

Was that meant to be him?

Leige stared at the door and thought for a moment before slowly bringing is hands up to his face.

The small cuts, scars and scabs from working that usually littered on his hands were gone, and in their stead were two, perfectly smooth and soft hands, delicate and thin.

He was most likely Sir Valentine. 

Well, at least he wasn't dead.

He shrugged to himself, his thinking being along the lines of, 'I just go with the flow '. 

In order to confirm his thoughts and to give him a little time to adjust to whatever this was, he walked to a room he perceived to be the bathroom, since the door had already been left ajar. 

Luckily, a large mirror was stuck to the wall of what correctly appeared to be the bathroom, and Haruka let out a noticeable exhale.  

Yeah, this wasn't him in the slightest. 

Tousled by laying in bed, the pale pink hair looked as though it was defying gravity. Loose curls made the hair look like a bird's nest, and the first thing Haruka did was to smooth it down with his hands.

His new hands. 

Studying the rest of his appearance in the mirror, he sighed. 

He had only seen someone of this quality in video games or on posters on the train to work.

A slim face, slender nose, wide eyes that could hold traces of innocence in them if Haruka wasn't feeling like a dead fish, this face was ultimately the prime of beauty in Haruka's world, Earth.