Chapter 2

I hope you guys like my first chapter and you'll enjoy this one too. Be happy and keep reading.

Today I left the school early because I am having a stomachache because of periods its my second time and  I am not to used to this pain yet. I couldn't control this pain and I am not able to focus on anything so I talked to our teacher and take a leave.

It's 1:30 in the noon I think my brother is in his class so I am directly going to his class. He is two grade behind me. I am walking towards his class and bumped into someone and here I am bumped into this idiot and I stumbled.

" Hey when did you suddenly become blind?" I asked sarcastically while steadying myself.

" The moment I saw you and bumped into me" Ryan said and smiled mockingly.

I scoffed and said " Ohh great I feel very honored! " I said wriggling my eyebrows at him and pat my right hand on my chest with grin.

He is standing few inches away from me with his backpack on his back, not in the class, why?

" By the why are you here bothering me ? " I asked irritatingly and while keeping my pain in check.

" Taking you home with me and Kyle is on his way to be here " he said, Kyle is Ryan's little brother and my brother's junior. 

" And why is that and why I need you to take me with you " I groaned in pain and irritation.

" I know you don't feel right, your mom told me these morning to take care of you  and you're having a stomachache and you're not eating anything at all, what if you fall somewhere due to weakness so she gives me your responsibility. " Ryan said.

" Okay " I give him okay sign and held my stomach to stop the pain. I feel weak and dizzy I haven't eaten anything last night and today I only had one glass of chocolate milkshake in the morning.

" Hey Amy why are you sweating this much " Kyle comes to hug me I didn't noticed him coming here. I hugged him back. He is little shorter than me and he resembles his brother's looks. Only just looks and nothing at all. Ryan's whole family is great except him. His mom, dad and brother are very convenient and good to go person, nothing like him.

" I don't know I feel like I am going to faint soon, can we go hurry up" I said holding onto Kyle while, he and Ryan stare at me with concern.

" Okay lets go " Ryan said and pulls me to him and took my backpack and dragging me along and Kyle followed us.

We reached to my home and Ryan laid me on the couch and handed me a cool water bottle and I gulped it down in one go and feel bit relaxed now.

" You take rest and if you need anything we are here till your mom come " Ryan said while taking a seat next to Kyle, both seated on the opposite couch.

Kyle stand up walk towards the kitchen and asked  " Amy if you don't mind I am bit hungry "  while opening the fridge to find something to eat.

" Me too I should have eat something, I feel like soggy French fries " I said while stretching out on the couch.

" Wow I didn't think you were a french fries " Ryan said and winked at me.

" Oh yeah ! You potato sack " I said with sarcastic smirk. We both stare at each other for few minutes until one of us back out.

" Hey guys ! I found an ice cream tub " Kyle announced from the kitchen.

Kyle took a seat next to me and handed me an ice cream tub with three spoon. And I took a one spoon and digged in. Now I feel relaxed after few spoon full of ice cream.

" Kyle dig in I won't ask you  to share my any food you should know by that now "

" Yeah I know that but I'm just giving you some alone time with your ice cream and god knows what you will do if I ask you to share " Kyle said with fake horror and laughed, I joined him.

Ryan comes and seated to my other side and took a spoon full of ice cream and put it in my mouth and I stopped laughing.

" Lovely sight to watch, while your mouth is shut."  Ryan said and continue to eat ice cream. And I rolled my eyes. I can't keep up with him, he is damn infuriating.

Huh this boy is unbelievable seriously he is in my house and eating my very damn ice cream. I DO NOT SHARE MY FOOD like JOEY DOESN'T SHARE HIS FOOD.

" Just leave it already " I told to Ryan frustratingly. He stand up to leave FINNALLY haaashhh. While grabbing his backpack he said

" Oh yes baby I'm living it already not like you "  while walking towards the door. 

Okay so this is what it is, I grabbed a pillow and throw at him. Huh ! that was fun, throwing things at him just wow and relaxing.

He turned and throw back the pillow at me but I dodge it.

" Kyle you stay here with Amy till anybody will be with her. " Ryan said and walked out of the house.

Thank you guys for visiting and reading my story and I hope I'll make it interesting to read it further.

Tell me what you think about Amy and Ryan. Keep suggesting me something to add on.