The Kitchen

"Go put our guests a drink mia" mum says to me .
I get up and go when i hear one of the twins get up and say
" I'll give her a hand."
I smile and carry on making my way to the kitchen , i start to pour the drinks as he enters and says
"I haven't properly introduced myself , im alec and the other ones aiden"
I glance up and see him leaning against the kitchen counter, looking sexy as fuck . I bite my lip at the sight of him before quickly realising that i'm day dreaming at him
"I'm m.. mia" I say , Stuttering on my words.
He stands up properly and walks up behind me before whispering
"Making you nervous , am I?"
The hairs on my neck stood up at the feel of his breath against it. He got closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"How about we get to know each other a bit better he says whilst placing a gentle kiss on my neck"
I freeze, i wanted him so badly.
"Mia!! hurry up." mum shouted
I freed myself from alec's grip and picked up the tray with drinks to take , alec grabbed the tray and said " let me baby"
He took the drinks and sat down. I sat back into my seat and couldn't even look at alec , i could feel his eyes piercing into me but refused to look back at him . A hour or so passed and the neighbours got up and we're getting ready to leave , they walked out the living room , alec being the last one .
I was walking out the room when i felt a hand pull my back .
"put ur number in" said alec whilst handing me his phone.
I did it quickly incase someone came back and then quickly went up to my room.