The cinema

I ended the call and got ready and met
alec outside , he was standing there in blue denim jeans and a white jumper with some black trainers , his hair was scruffy and he looked sexy . I walked up to him and smiled shyly.
" Don't be nervous babe" he said and proceeded to take my hand and started walking towards his car .
"Get in" he said
I got in without hesitation and asked him where we were going .
"to watch a movie babe" he said
We arrived at the cinema shortly after and alec brought two tickets to ' anabelle' along with some popcorn and drinks .
"I'm not a fan of horror movies" i said
" Don't worry, i'm here to protect you" he said with a cheeky grin.
We made our way to our screen and entered realising we were the only people there , we sat right at the back and started eating the popcorn while the trailers were playing.
The movie had began and i jumped in horror at what had just popped up on the screen, alec placed his arm on my leg and said
"Don't worry babe."
I gave him a little smile .
The movie had gotten a bit boring and wasn't really scary , i suddenly felt alec's hand move higher up my thigh and towards my pussy. He placed his hands in my jeans and moved my underwear out the way , at this point i was already wet so he entered his fingers into me with ease . I grabbed his arm as he thrusted into me , i couldn't hold in my moans , he increased his speed until i came and then took his hand out and licked his fingers . I was breathing so heavily and tried to wrap my mind around what just happened. I looked over and saw alec's hardness through his jeans , i had to repay him. I got on the floor in front of him and undid the belt of his jeans until his penis was exposed . I put my mouth on the tip and within seconds had his whole length in my mouth, he had his hands on my head , pulling my hair, i could hear his heavy breathing . Shortly after , alec came in my mouth and i swallowed it .
"That was...." alec said
"iknow" i responded
The movie finished and we went out to eat and then made our way home , we got home at about 6 , alec wished me goodnight and went into his house .