What if Bianca Survived The Titan's Curse?

"Watch out!" was all she heard before an arrow was shot at her.

The arrow flew past her and hit the monster from mythology. The huntress picked the arrow out of the golden dust.

"Thanks," she said, as Thalia put the arrow in her quiver.

"You need to stop wandering around the woods." Thalia said, sitting down on a bench.

Bianca just ignored her, and looked at the sky, almost in a trance.

"Look, I know you're still sad over his death, but it was a worthy cause. You need to move on, right now." Thalia comforted.

"How can you say that?" Bianca replied, a little harsh in her words.

"What do you mean?" Thalia said, genuinely confused.

"He died over a toy! A toy, Thalia! And you call that a worthy cause? He died because I didn't listen, because Nico made him promise to protect me. He died for a figurine of my father!" Bianca exploded at her.

"Bianca, I didn't mean-"

"Everyday, I live with this heart crushing grief. I know the fact that my actions killed a kid! A boy who was barely 14 died because of me! And you're telling me to move on? I can't move on, Thalia, I can't even live with this knowledge. Life is cruel, Thalia. It should've been me!" Bianca screamed.

She put her head in her hands, crying over everything that happened.

"You're not the only person who lost something that day. Annabeth, when she heard the news she became a different person altogether. She doesn't eat, she doesn't sleep, all she thinks about is that she was too busy being captured, that she was too weak. I practically lost my sister, and you're crying over a boy you didn't even know."

Bianca wiped the tears off her face, and sniffed.

"Look, if you're expecting an apology, that's not how the world works. The Fates are cruel, Bianca. People like you and me, we don't just live happily ever after. Life sucks for us, we get chased around by monsters until we die at the ripe age of twenty. Things happen, and we can't stop them. We have to move on, or we don't survive." Thalia comforted.

"Fine. Let's go save the world." Bianca said, a new look of determination fixed on her face.

"Yeah, it might not have been such a good idea to have this conversation in the middle of a battle." Thalia joked, as Bianca drew her stygian iron dagger.

Ready to face the world, Bianca remembered the lines of the great prophecy.

"What a time to be sixteen." Bianca muttered to herself, hacking down monsters.

Yes, she had joined the hunters. The problem was, the gods didn't want a demigod invincible and immortal. She still aged, like a normal human, but mostly kept her partial immortality.

She made sure to try and use her sword minimally on the half bloods. Stygian Iron did steal souls. Nico was a whirlwind of power, slicing down every monster he came upon.

"That's more like it! Let's turn this tide!" he shouted positively.

Bianca knew her brother would do anything to save her. She couldn't imagine what it would be like if she hadn't survived. A blade clanged against her back, and she laughed at the attempt. Her invincibility was caused by her dip in the river styx.

She recalled the wisdom that she had acquired from the sirens. They had told her how to put her weak spot on a different person altogether, so she was invincible unless that person died.