What if Bianca Survived the Titan's Curse? (Part 2)

3rd Person POV

"It has been an honor to serve you, m'lady." Bianca said, putting down her bow and quiver.

"Are you sure you want to leave the hunt?" Artemis asked, sadness in her voice.

"Yes." Bianca said, her face set with determination.

"Very well." Artemis murmured.

She started to chant, ancient greek coming out of her mouth. The worlds were powerful, almost like they were imbued with moonlight. Slowly, silver light started to leak out of Bianca, as she dropped to one knee. The bow and quiver disappeared, and so did the the sphere of silver light.

"Farewell, m'lady." said Bianca, as she grabbed her pack.

She started to walk away, set on finding her brother. She walked out of earshot, and out of the camp, no longer a member of The Hunt.

"Farewell, my huntress." Artemis whispered to thin air.

-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-

Bianca felt bad for leaving The Hunt, but she needed to find Nico and tell him. She had almost lost him once, and she wasn't going to lose him again. Suddenly, Bianca stopped, her senses keen from the hunt. She drew out her dagger, not needing to use a sword just yet.

A whirlwind of black fur pounced on her, and opened its mouth, ready to bite her whole. Bianca was about to swing her blade at the beast when she stopped. It started licking her, and Bianca started laughing. She stood up, looking at the hellhound.

"Mrs. O'leary." she said to the old friend.

She hopped onto her back.

"Take me to Nico." said Bianca, as the dog the size of a car started to run.

She started to run faster and faster, heading for one target. A tree. Bianca saw where they were headed and desperately tried to turn her around, but it was no use. They hurtled straight into the tree, Bianca closing her eyes and bracing for impact. Her eyesight went dark, and she gripped onto her consciousness, feeling cold and disoriented.

She slowly opened her eyes and gained her bearings. They were at the border of Camp Half Blood. She walked in, and headed for Hades cabin. She opened the door, bracing herself to tell Nico the secret, and saw it was empty. She looked around, and there were a few pictures, and it was kind of homey.

"Like it? I designed it myself!" Nico said cheerfully, as Bianca jumped. "Come on, it's time for dinner."

They walked to the dining area, and Nico told Bianca about the friends he was making.

"People started to treat me better at the war. And Bianca, I started a Mythomagic club!" Nico spoke, his eyes full of childlike wonder.

They sat down at the table, as Nico's plate filled with his mother's homemade spaghetti, and a glass of Dr.Pepper.

"Nico, soda makes you hyper." Bianca warned her brother.

"I know! This place is awesome!" Nico said, taking a big gulp.

They joked around, and Bianca felt happiness, just like the good old days. But she couldn't stall anymore. She needed to tell him now. Bianca watched as a group of kids from Aphrodite started to sashay over to there table.

"Here comes trouble." Nico muttered under his breath.

"Hello, Death Breath." Drew said, disgust in her tone.

"This one might be of worth if we give her an extreme makeover." Drew added, pointing to Bianca.

They all sat at the table, pushing Nico aside.