Coronation

Trollex, still at age 24, was throwing his first party. Then his parents came out, they told everyone to come gather around. BDB came out of the set to join in the Royal Family, and starts to glow in excitement. Today's the day where Trollex is crowned king of the Techno Trolls. They are on a neon green coral with everyone around it. Then King Coral then made his speech...

King Coral: We've been your rulers for many years, and we've all taken really good care of you all, but sadly, it's our time to retire. But, you have a new ruler, one that'll look after you all and protect our kingdom. We now introduce to your new king, our son. King Trollex of the Techno Trolls

The new King Trollex swam up to his parents and leaned his head down. His mother placed his coral crown on his head, and when he lifted his head back up, he hugged his parents. Then he turned around to his people and made his speech...

King Trollex: And now, as your new king, it is my sworn duty that I that I'll protect you all from any danger and take care of you if you have any problems to take care of. And that's a promise that I'm going to keep.

The crowd of Techno Trolls cheered after hearing from their new ruler. Then it's time for the big party to celebrate their new crowned king in his honor. Then BDB swam up to him...

BDB: *sparking with excitement* OOOH!! DUDE!! Congrats, man! You're now the new king of Techno! How awesome is that?!

King Trollex: *chuckled* I know, right?! I don't even know what to say. Oh, wait! Yes, I do! And that's...

Trollex swam up to his DJ set, BDB following him, and said...

King Trollex: WASSUP MY TECHNO TROLLS!! WHO'S READY TO PARTY!!!

The crowd jumped with excitement as they heard those words fro their new king. King Trollex looked at his parents with proud smiles on their faces. King Trollex looked back at his people and then...DROPS THE BEAT!!! But, what they didn't know, was that after the beat drop, far away from Techno Reef, was a cave. But within the cave was none other then Chef Dorsal, who's been banished from Shark Kingdom for 24 years. She had dead fish bones all around her cave, her cooking supplies, and her exploring gear. She heard the loud music and looked at her telescope. She thought she heard or saw something, but then she saw huge flashes of neon lights in the shape of King Trollex. A toothy grin appeared on her face...

Chef Dorsal: *evil smirked* Trolls!

The Techno Trolls we're having an amazing time with Trollex as their King. He truly showed to everyone in Techno Reef that he is responsable, caring, and an awesome DJ king. He could never been more happy. While everyone was dancing, King Trollex looked up and saw something big coming their way. He felt like he knew that there's danger coming. So, he stopped the music. But everyone wanted the party to keep going, but they follow Trollex's gaze with terrified looks. They all saw Chef Dorsal, the formal chef of Shark Kingdom.

Chef Dorsal: Gotcha.

Navy Blue Troll: *toots out bubbles*

Everyone around him: 😐?!

But then, that crowd got captured when Chef Dorsal swing her net and caught a bunch of Trolls. Trollex saw the commotion with a frightened look on his face. But his turned it into confidence and determination. He made a promise to his people that he will protect them at all cause. And protecting his people he will, even he'll put himself at risk. He told everyone to hide, and they did. They hid into rocks or under coral or even blend into their surroundings. But some of them were captured when they were about to hide. Chef Dorsal then noticed King Coral and Queen Marine and her smirked starts to widen a bit more. She suddenly lifted up her net, but Trollex was able to noticed that his parents were about to get caught.

King Trollex: MOM!! DAD!!

King Trollex pulled them out of the way, and hid under a rock. The chef followed them, and saw that no one's even there. King Trollex's heart starts to beat when he thought that she's gonna find them. Chef Dorsal let out a shrug and then looked around the empty reef.

Chef Dorsal: Thanks for throwing the biggest, loudest, craziest party ever! Now, I must be going. I have dinner to make, back in Shark Kingdom.

As she swam away from the reef, everyone came out of their hiding spots, even the royal family. Everyone started to get scared and swam towards Trollex to know what their going to do know.

Pink Troll: What are we gonna do?!

Olive Troll: She kidnapped our friends and family!!

Violet Troll: I'm scared!!

King Trollex calmed his panicking subjects, looked at the other side of the reef, then to his parents. He swam off towards them...

King Trollex: I know what I'm going to do. But, I need to leave Techno Reef.

Queen Marine: What?! Son, I've asked you to never go outside the reef

King Trollex: I know. But mom, I made another promise that as king I must protect my people. And I'm going to do that. Even if it means breaking out promise or putting myself at risk. I'd rather protect then letting my subjects gets eaten by Sharks. I'm sorry, Mom. But I have to save them.

His parents looks at each other, then back at their son.

King Coral: Son, even though you're going to be going into dangerous Shark territory, we know that going out there to save our people is what a brave king would do. So, we will let you go out there, and save them.

Trollex hugged his dad, but looked at his mother who has a sad look on her face. She sighed...

Queen Marine: *puts her hands on her son's shoulders* I love you, and I don't want anything happening to you, but...I want you to do what's right for you. And going outside the reef and save everyone from the Sharks, is what  I will allow you to do.

Trollex hugged his mother with great support. He grabbed some supplies and was about to head out, but then he heard a voice chasing after him. It was his new friend, Beat Drop Button

King Trollex: BDB? What are doing?

BDB: I'm going to help you.

King Trollex: But I don't want you to be in danger.

BDB: I know that. But I want to help you out. You may not know if you need help. So, I'm coming with you.

King Trollex let out a smile. He starts swimming away with BDB following him. With his parents, Queen Marine looked at his son leaving, hoping that he will return with their captured subjects.