Getting The Looks

(Finally made a family portrait of baby Prince Trollex and his parents)

King Trollex told his Techno Trolls and Finn his plan, but that made them both uncomfortable and unsettling.

Finn: You want me to what?

Pink Troll: And you want us to do what?

King Trollex: What are going to do is giving Finn here a new look. Make him look less of a castle-cleaner, and more of a gentlemen who knows how treat others equally.

Bliss: *under her breath* *blushes* Like him

King Trollex: *to Bliss* What was that?

Bliss: NOTHING!!!😳

King Trollex: Ok. So let's get started.

Finn: But wait! You guys are doing something nice for me, what would I give you guys in return?

King Trollex almost forgot. They're trying to make a deal with a Shark. If they help Finn to get a date with Queen Fiona, what can Finn do to help them? Trollex started to think on what Finn can do. Then it hit him...

King Trollex: If we help you get a date with Queen Fiona, you can help us escape from Shark Kingdom. How does that sound?

Finn: Mmm, I think I can do that. But, what if you guys can hunted again? Chef knows where your new home is now.

King Trollex: Hmm. I'll think about it. But for right now, *makes his index fingers and thumbs to form a screen* we need to start getting you some new clothes.

Bliss: EEHH!!! *sing-song* MAKE-OVER!!! My time has come.

Finn and the other Trolls looked and blinked at her

Finn: *whispered to Trollex* She's got some make-up issues

King Trollex: Can you blame her?

Finn: Not really

King Trollex: Ok. Let's get started.

The Techno Trolls started to help Finn to get ready for the date. They looked through his closest to what what his had. All he had are aprons. And the disgusting type, the kind that's as a lot of stains. And they don't even want to ask about that. So, the Trolls had to improvise. They toke out all the aprons and starts sewing them together to make a tuxedo and a bow-tie. While the others worked on brushing his sharp teeth, but some of them were actually afraid if they go closer to his mouth, thinking he might eat them. So, they did it anyways, and he didn't eat them. They started to think that he can be trusted. They got the tux on him, cleaned his teeth, and even polished his scales. King Trollex and TBDB looked at what they've made Finn into. They started to feel confident about this plan they're making. He is ready to date Queen Fiona.