Chapter 1

"Elizabeth get your ass down here!" My mother screams as I have just gotten out from my shower.
"Coming mother" I yell from upstairs. I hurridly throw on a baggy oversized shirt and some grey sweatpants and make my way downstairs to my mother awaiting me by the bottom step.
"What the fuck took you so long, you stupid bitch! When I call you I expect you infront of me immediately! I need you to go get the fucking dog from the vet."
I look at my mother with no emotion as she continues blabbing on about how bad it will be if im not back soon.
"Yes mother, where are the keys to the car?"
"Do you really think im letting you drive MY car? Are you that fucking stupid?" My mother asks as she throws the dogs leash at me causing it to land nicely upon my torn up shoes.
"Then Ill be on my way, I'll be home soon mother" I say as I close the door behind me.

Caspians P.O.V

'Ughhhh' I groan as I seemed to have misplaced my keys. Once I found them I rush out the door in order to pick up Bruno. Bruno is my cute little shitzu who's currently getting some shots. As soon as I get in the car, I see it, the first few raindrops plop right on my windshield. I groan out loud knowing my car will soon be wet thanks to my dog. Not long later I soon arrive to the vet. I grab Bruno's leash and walk into the vet placing my name on the list and waiting to be called in. I look at my watch realizing I probably have a solid 10 minutes before I get called in. My eyes begin to wander around the room and that's when I see her.

A/N

Omg hey guysss 👋 So this is my first chapter, and I really really hope you guys like it. I really tried and Im going to try and make these chapters as long as possible so you guys enjoy it. Byeeee 🐣
                     -Anonymous