X- Going Home

The warm water filled the bathtub, Xiao Zhan stepped into it. He felt relaxed as he soaks his body in the water, the warm temperature seems to help lessen the pain in his swollen thighs. He closed his eyes to relax but the moment he closed them the feeling of being kissed lingered in his mind. "Is it a dream? Why do I have this feeling that it's real? But who will do it? It's only me and Wang Yibo there. . .with his cold personality and he is a man. . .aahhh. . .he can't be. . ." he thought of ignoring the feeling. "It's just a kiss. . .,” he mumbled and pouted his lips "but it was my first kiss if it's real, whoah!" He screamed in his thoughts.

After soaking himself and a quick rinse, Xiao Zhan gets ready to go out for breakfast and to attend another day of training. He thought of Wang Yibo while putting on his clothes. "Is he going to punish me again as I didn't finish my punishment and what brought him to leave me there? Aaaahhh, whatever!" Then with his thigh still painful and swollen he walked out limping from his room and headed towards the dining area at the clubhouse.

While Wang Yibo is still in a daze about what he did, he is sitting on the edge of his bed thinking blankly with his expressionless face. He flinched when his phone rang. He got up and walked towards his bedside table where his phone is.

"Where are you? We are almost finishing our breakfast here, are you not going to eat?" Seungyeon immediately asked him after he pressed the answer button on his phone.

He smirked and respond. "I'm going to the office now. I'll wait for you all there." He hung up the phone without waiting for Seungyeon to answer back. Then he gets ready and goes out heading to their private office and sitting in front of his computer. He turned on the computer but fell into his thought again didn't even notice the arrival of his brother and their friends.

"Hey, what's up?! What are you thinking about?" Haikuan asked as he saw his brother in a daze when they came in but at the corner of his mouth, he smiled. "There must be something in him and Xiao Zhan." He thought as he also noticed Xiao Zhan in the same state when he saw him at the dining area during their breakfast.

Wang Yibo just looked at Haikuan with a cold expression and turned his gaze toward his computer searching for Arthur Chen. He needs to find something about Arthur before he can make dangerous steps against him.

"I noticed Xiao Zhan is limping today. Did you severely punish him, Ice Prince? Hoping he would learn his lesson today." Li Bowen mentioning Xiao Zhans' name made Wang Yibo flinch which didn't remain unnoticed by his brother Haikuan. Wang Yibo just ignored Bowen and continue with his work on a computer.

Wang Haoxuan who just throws his toothpick into the dustbin walked towards Wang Yibo, and stand behind him looking at his computer. "A report said Arthur Chen secede from the organization a month ago. I don't know what he is going up to but I think one of the reasons is his grudge against you, Ice Prince." Wang Haoxuan said it without hesitation.

"He is just bitter towards Ice Prince. Unintentionally your dedication and your attitude to be trained well in Russia made you steal his position as the most respected and well-trained member of the group. He lost the benefit of being trusted by the leaders and with the possibility to be the junior leader which you achieved it." Li Bowen said it with conviction. They know Wang Yibo, he has a cold personality but he is a good person and with a dedication to all the things he is doing. But one thing they are afraid of is his ferocious and brave character.

Wang Yibo brushed off the incident that he did early in the morning but remained silent. He is now thinking about what he needs to do to avoid a clash with Arthur Chen now that he is just around maybe looking for him. He is not afraid to face him but he just doesn't want to tarnish his name as he knows what he is capable of doing when he is taken advantage of by someone.