𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔 - 𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖀𝖕

...

The sounds of agony and hopelessness alarmed Ariel to awaken, her vision now gaining a sense of clarity. She tensed her muscles to sit up, only to be welcomed by the irritating sensation of pain that had just been launched to her head. She put her hand against it, wincing when coming into contact with it.  She sighed, bringing her tail to her chest, seeing that she was in what looked like a cell. It was dark and eerie, the tinges of red and black that were accompanied by rust and scratches on the wall.

Ariel quietly gasped, wincing at the sight feeling more anxious than before. She then noticed that she was alone.

Wait.

"Where's Mira?..." Ariel panicked, her body shot up, pain continuing to overcome her aura which she chose to ignore.

"Mira?!" She called, looking around her frantically. She hoped to get a glance of the seahorse's orange tail. Alas, she was met with an eerie silence. Ariel began to shake violently, she felt her heart burst with agony, a lump in her throat caught her from giving out a yelp. She silently sobbed, feeling as hopeless as ever.

Her moment of silence only left to be on pause, feeling the vibration of a hard wham against the cell. Her head shot up furiously, giving a small shudder of surprise from the loud intense sound. She looked over towards the barred window, slowly swimming over to it only to be met with the horrors of people in their cells, some people lucky enough to be in groups, while others are isolated alone and frightened. Ariel closed her eyes letting the tears continue to drop.

"Goddammit!" A familiar troll exclaimed, further on following another bang to the wall. Ariel slowly peaked over, shaking with fear. Her eyes then only to be met with the sight of King Trollex himself. He was attempting to escape the cell by breaking the cell door down, no avail. He looked as though he had woken up the same time as she did, wanting to get out, but there was more anger than fear. A scowl was on his face, as he continued to pace back and forth in his cell. Giving grunts of anger, looking as though he was trying to find his way out of it.

She could almost remember the pain she went through as a child, the bruises now mentally reappearing on her skin. His anger and fury took her a trip down memory lane.

~

"LET HER ROT IN THE CAVES! SHE DESERVES IT!"

~

Her breath got caught in her through and she silently yelped, hiding from his view to avoid confrontation

Trollex then stopped, hearing the yelp, fearing as that he was being watched he shifted around, only to be met with the teary eyes of Ariel who was now in fear, seeing as he was actually looking at her.

He saw the fear in her beautiful eyes and realised that she looked frightened of him. His released his fists and his face softened, now beginning to gain a sense of control for his actions. He slowly approached her despite the barrier between them, only having her back up in fear.