𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕽𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖘

...

It seems as though trouble as now way past us at this point. All is well and as we can guess there is only a one-way celebration.

"Party Rockers in the house tonight!"

A party.

Preferably with the most upbeat and hip-shaking beats that a song can conjure up. Pop Village was currently filled with more trolls than it had originally habituated, spending time with their loved ones and friends through the joy of music.

But Oh no, this was not their everyday type of music that they always lived by, but rather a whole variety of them playing at different times at the party. From Techno to Country, each party song was played and appreciated by each Troll that lived in harmony.

Trollex's stood on the stage with his booth, bringing out the old classic "Party Rock Anthem." to the dance floor. Neon lights surrounded the crowd, and the joy that the Techno Trolls experienced had spread to all different types. Everywhere you look you'd see a troll experiencing the beauty of Techno music. Trollex even threw in his iconic beat drop, giving the rest of the Trolls that same level of euphoria that they all anticipated to feel, as the rise of the drop intensified, so did their excitement. Even the Royal Trolls felt that same sensation of anticipation that came with the beat drop.

"Every day I'm shuffling."

In synchronisation, all the Trolls danced the iconic shuffle in a choreographed form on the dance floor, really getting into the speed of the music.

But there, near the sparkling reflection of the pond that sits close by the Techno Troll village, views Ariel reunited with her aqua friend once again. By the moonlight, her appearance almost out shuns the beauty of it.

"I'm just so relieved to see that you're safe," Ariel says the relief filled in her voice made Mira giggle.

"Me too. It's a good thing that there was a cave nearby, and safe too!" Mira admits thankfully for her rise of luck within that moment. Ariel giggles, thankful that she found at least some humour in it too.

"So... I know you don't want me to pry but... I couldn't help but remember you mentioning you met up with the King himself." Mira smirked, making Ariel stiffen. She began to blush dramatically, a sheepish smile on her face.

"Yeah, uh, I-I would prefer... if you didn't... pry, that is."

"Come on... you know you can tell me. Hey, maybe you might find it easier to let loose about it." Mira kindly advised.

"Okay, well," Ariel began to shift into a comfortable position. "I just... can't believe he spoke to me... I mean, he seemed more considerate of my well-being more than anyone I've ever encountered! Well, you know, apart from you." Mira smiled, her cute beady eyes dilating in happiness, thrilled for her friend.