Part 6

Happy reading

In morning

Arnab is coming down from the stairs having towel on his shoulder. But he stopped on his track when he saw khushi is doing exercise alone. From yesterday only she is showing him different avatar. Every seconds he find her new one. This is not the khushi he knew. She is something else who have different kind of rules in her life. In past all those things which she used to hate now she do all those infect made them her habit. Previous khushi was talkative little kiddish and never cared about anyone but here now she became so silent it's feel like she was not the one whom he had known. She changed her nature the way of talk her dressing her habits everything. But why, why she got changed when she was the one who spoilt their lives with her own hands and broke his heart. She should be same that evil khushi who used to think about herself leaving all behind. She shouldn't behave like she was victim and he was on fault.

Khushi stopped doing exercise when she saw him standing infront of her

K. Do you need anything sir

Ar. No I just came here to do some exercise but seemed like I won't get space

K. Why won't you get. You can do your work out here. Mine has finished

A. I never seen such a shameless person in my life. Means after making our life hell ,spoiling everyone's happiness you still have guts to lead a happy life. Wow great.

K. Neither I've been ever selfish nor I've snatched Someone's happy or break heart. I didn't do anything of them so why will I feel bad or regret. It should be me who should talk about my grief and all but here it's opposite. You are complaining me like I'd rejected your love or harmed you in past. But anyways I don't have any anger for you because I've understand being an angry with an Stranger is like to showing yourself down and you are an stranger to me who meant me nothing. I've moved on my life and learnt to fight with current situation and I think you also should tackle with present your life will get easy. Anyways I've to go on work place as well. So excuse me. She gave him stern look and left from there.

On breakfast table

All are doing breakfast except Arnab who is seeing khushi continuously tip to toe. She is looking ravish in her western outfit. Lavnaya fums to seeing him gawking at her without blinking his eyes..

 Lavnaya fums to seeing him gawking at her without blinking his eyes

L. You should be at work right now khushi. But you are here enjoying your breakfast

K. My work is gonna start 9 o clock so you don't worry about me miss lavanaya. Concentrate on your meal and boyfriend other wise everything will get slip from your hand. She said giving him a tight smile.

Ani. I'm full Shiv. Don't make me eat so much.

Shiv one last bite baby

Ani. No na shiv. I'm full.