Part 21

Happy reading

K. I'm his secretary. As these words left from here mouth Arnav look at her swiftly with shocking expressions. He never thought that she gonna answer like this. Here he was introducing her as his wife and she is the one who is calling herself as his secretary. How can she. Didn't she think about his feelings. Didn't she ever tried to understand what gonna happens if she will call him as her boss. Such shameful thing for him that his own wife is calling him her boss.

Aso.  Khushi

Mr k.  O hi miss khushi. He smiles shaking hands with her rubbing his thumb on her back palm making Arnav gritting his teeth

K.  Hi  she smiles looking at him.  Mr khurana  kept looking At her finding her so pretty which cause Arnav more frustrated.

Aso.  Nice meeting you mr khurana he fake smiles pulling her hand back from his grip. Khushi got confused to seeing his behaviour.

Aso.  Khushi let's go. I need to talk to you.  He smiles pulling her with him in the corner.

K.  What happened he didn't answer and pinned her with  wall making her bend her eyes feeling his breath funning on her face.

Aso.  What was that ha. How can you call yourself as my secretary.

K.  The way you hadn't come in our reception. She said looking in his eyes

Aso.  I was angry  and hurt that's why I hadn't come.

K. And I'm also angry mr oberoi.  She said having tears in her eyes

Aso.  I'm sorry Khushi but it's hurting me more now.  Plz try to understand my situation.   I was broken that time.  I never thought that some new person will come in my life and will show his right over me.  I was still learning to live alone.  I hadn't thought that I'll ever marry someone or will tie myself with  another girl but might something else had written in my life and you cAme in my life.  I tried my best to accept you but I couldn't and moreover that misunderstanding made our relation worse and I keep going away from you.  I I'm so sorry for that Khushi I'm sorry. He sobs joining head with her. 

K.  That's mean you doing all this in guilt and still didn't accept me. She chocked moving back little.

Aso.  No it's nothing like that. I I

K. You?

Aso. I don't know but I feel something for you which is different for me.  I hadn't thought that I'll feel this again for someone but I did and I'm happy for that to  experiencing these feelings again.  I think I've fell for you. He smiles wiping his tears.

K.  Don't lie Arnav. I don't want to feel heart break again.  I don't want to gone through in same situation which gave me so much pain. Don't do this Arnav don't. She sobs

Aso. Im not lying. And about hurting you then I can't Imagine to hurt you ever.  Don't ever think like  this. I've already done grave mistake which leaded us being broken but now I'll never ever do this. I promise  

K. And if you did then. She sniffs

Aso.  Then you have right to leave me i won't stop you

K. I don't trust you Arnav. Your past deeds are not letting me to trust you. She cry shaking her head in no.

Aso.   You will soon trust me. I've faith on it. He said rubbing his thumb on her cheek

K.  You will really do

Aso.  I will

K. Even after knowing I was married with someone and he had also forced me to marry him and Never  trusted me in our six months marriage and always hurted me in every possible way.