𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨

Mari's point of view

"Did you guys enjoy that?" I asked. They both nodded enthusiastically, Bear started to write something down and quickly flashed the book to me 'What animal did that come from?'  "Pig and the thing you just ate is called bacon" he nodded and flipped to the back of the book and wrote something down in weird symbols, that must be how they write in their language and his friend started to what I assume laugh? And in turn, Bear pushed him off the chair "Bear that's mean! Why would you do that?" I went over and helped his friend up who was laughing even more. "So what's your name? I don't think calling you Ooman would be right" he asked.

"My name is Mari, what's yours?"

"My name is Yeyin, and he has a big fat cru-" Bear grabbed his mandibles and said something and then Yeyin grabbed his mandibles and they started to fight all whilst sitting down. "Excuse me but can you stop? Are you two brothers?" they stopped but not before Bear stomped on his foot underneath the table. "No, but we might as well should be. He would definitely be the younger one though" Bear rolled his eyes and wrote 'even if I was the younger one I'd be more mature then him since he's basically a 2-year-old' I laughed and Yeyin gave a curious thrill.

"What did he say?" 

"You're a 2-year-old apparently"

"If I'm a 2-year-old then he's a 1-year-old" we all laughed. But that was interrupted by something beeping, Bear growled and wrote something down 'I'm sorry but I have to go' "Oh okay, bye" he opened the door, waved and left. It was me and Yeyin now "Why did Bear leave?" I asked him. 

"It's his turn to watch the forest perimeter, there's like a group of Oomans that try finding us. It's so annoying"

"Oh, so are they trying to like study you guys?"

"I think they're trying to nick our technology we don't even have that much, it's just irritating" 

"Is your group stranded or something?"

"No, we're all badbloods we came to Earth so enforcers couldn't find us easily, besides the main-clan come here every now and again to escape from enforcers and to chill"

"What are you? I don't know what that means"

"Oh he hasn't explained it to you?"

"Nope"

"Alright then, lemme give you a lesson on how Yautjas live. So pretty much some live by the code of  honour and those who don't or break the rules are deemed badbloods basically criminals or outlaws. You with me?"   

"Yeah"

"An enforcer is someone that hunts us down, they are the judge, jury and executioner. It's their job, so think space police"

"What did you do to become a badblood?"

"Me? I was born one but it's because of the civil war that happened aeons ago, as you can tell I look a tad bit different than Dto and that's because I'm a 'super predator' a subspecies and pretty much one of my people basically said 'na I ain't following this. Peace out hoes' and then loads of others joined in and that's how it started"

"You'd make a good history teacher"

"I know right? But I'd probably chuck the kids out a window"

"What did Bear do?"

"He ran away but also got framed for murder so that's like a big no-no"

"What did you mean by main-clan?"

"Dto hasn't explained anything what so ever has he?"

"I guess not"

"Clans, in general, are who we belong to. Their all unique and different but badblood clans are normally smaller but in my case 'the shadows' which is my clan has been split up into categories, my bit is more leisure and just living, relaxing all that stuff but the main one is focused on bringing havoc in general and being, well, a badblood"