CHAPTER 21

Emma's POV:

I went inside after Asher left and was met by two smiling faces of my cousins who were happy to have me.

Though I was happy to stay here with them, I didn't want to be away from Asher which made me sure that I am in love with him.

With the new realisation I was in my own thoughts when I felt someone shaking me and I looked to see Maya was the one trying to get my attention.

"Hello! Are you even listening Mrs.King?" she asked me teasingly at the end.

I just shoved her and went to the stairs going to her room to spend some more time as we planned.

Meghan joined us few minutes later bringing the ice cream tubs for each one of us.

"Did you prepare everything for tomorrow?" I gestured to Maya and she just nodded.

"Maya" we heard Megh calling her gaining our attention.

"So are you ready for tomorrow's night?" she asked her teasingly to which Maya blushed and shoved her sister playfully.

"If you need any suggestions maybe Emma will help you with them I guess" she said now turning to me to which my jaw dropped making me blush as hard and added "Right Emma?"

When I didn't reply I heard Meghan shout loudly "Don't say you both didn't yet!" making me blush more.

"Meghan! Shushhh!" Maya said trying to control her sister and added "Stop teasing us"

Meghan became calm but she again said "It's been a month already please tell me you kissed him at least"

I nodded slowly and I heard both of them sigh in relief.

"So you love him?" Maya asked now looking at me and I nodded at her.

"But I don't know he loves me or not" I gestured to her and I heard her laughing.

I gave her a confused look and seeing that no one except her was laughing even Meghan was looking confused she calmed herself.

"Emma you really don't see it? That man is head over heels for you Emma" she said now looking at me seriously.

"I think he just cares for me" I gestured to her and saw her giving me a look as if I was the dumbest person.

"Don't you see how he looks at you? Why do you think he didn't want to leave you here?" she asked me.

I just shrugged at her and got up to leave so she would have her beauty sleep for the big day tomorrow.

I went to my room in Chase mansion and changed into my nightwear which I have here.

Yes I have my own room and I even keep some spare clothes here so I didn't have to bring so much of luggage every time I visit them.

I was about to sleep when my phone binged and I saw a message from Asher.

Good Night.

That message alone made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I replied him a good night as well and went back to sleep.

The next day morning I woke up and got ready fast so I can help Maya in getting her ready.

After everything was ready we went to the church where the wedding is being held and got out along with the bride.

As we made it to the doors the event manager gave out instructions on when everyone will be entering and with whom.

I heard her call someone and saw Asher coming to me so we can go inside after the best man and maid of honour.