*19*

Before we start this chapter, I just want to say sorry for going MIA for like 72 years. I also want to say sorry for the terrible grammar and spelling errors in this story. I just re-read the last chapter to refresh my memory and I almost died from all the spelling errors... I promise I will try better to prevent those from now on. And honestly, if anyone is interested in being my editor, please let me know! I'm looking for two editors!

____

"This is enough Naruto!" Iruka-sensei shouted as he threw the small blonde haired boy onto the ground in front of the classroom. "You've taken the exam over and over and failed Every Time! How long are you going to act out for!?"

"Tch, doesn't matter! I'll be hokage someday!" Naruto boasted loudly with a big grin on his face. "And Mai-chan will be the number 2 ninja right behind me! Isn't that right Mai-chan?"

Mai perked up at the mentioning of her name and simply nodded to Naruto's words. 'Whatever Kitty says.' she thought to herself.

"Thats it! Everyone will review the transformation jutsu!" Iruka-sensei shouted.

Groaning, the class all stood up and threw their complaints towards Naruto.

"Way to go Naruto! You always make us have to do more work." Kiba whined.

"Shut up Kiba! You're just mad because i'm the one who's going to be Hokage!" Naruto yelled back at the boy.

Mai, not bothered at all by the two bickering, just stood in line in between Sasuke and Naruto.

"Enough! We're starting now!" Iruka sensei silenced the two. "Sakura, you're up first."

"Right! Here we go! Transform!" Sakura shouted before transforming into Iruka.

"Good. Transformed into me. You pass." Iruka said naturally.

"Yes, I did it! Did you see that Sasuke-kun!?" Sakura cheered. Sasuke simply ignored her though as he went forward and performed the jutsu, perfectly as usual.

"Good. Mai Kurochi, it's your turn now." Iruka called out.

'Who should Mai transform into...' Mai thought to her self, knowing Kuro could hear her. 'I can't transform into Aka-family and no one knows what my real family looks like...Maybe Kaka?'

Taking two steps forward, Mai didn't even bother doing anything as she stood in place, transforming into Kakashi with a poof.

"Oh, Kakashi. Very good Mai." Iruka said, pleased to not see himself again. Mai nodded mutely as she ended the jutsu.

"Now, Naruto Uzumaki. Its your turn." Iruka called out.

"This is a total waste of time." Shikamaru complained.

"Yea, we always pay for your screw ups." Ino agreed.

"Hm. Like I care. " Naruto said as he stepped forward. "Transform!"

Mai hear a loud poof followed by Iruka stuttering, then Naruto laughing.

"Hahahahaha! Thats my sexy jutsu!" Naruto laughed.

"Cut the crap Naruto! This is your last warning!" Iruka yelled out angrily.

Confused, Mai tugged on Sasuke's sleeve.

"What is it?" Sasuke asked the girl. He was still confused on how to feel about the information he received from the child but he feels as though he can trust the girl.

"Kitty?" Mai asked him, confused.

Understanding what the girl was getting at, Sasukes face flushed a bit before clicking his tongue. "It's nothing you need to worry much about. It's just the Dobe being an idiot again."