4

"salazac?" You wondered looking at Suzue.
"Yeah , you're going to the drug party, Daisuke said so and this is your code name."
"Mehhh I'll go but what about the money plan?"
"Me and Daisuke will handle that, you go do some 'honest work'~ with your-"
"SHUT IT I DONT LIKE HIM!" you blushed thinking what she was assuming about you and Haru.
"Your unused potential, I meant." Suzue laughed and you ears were blowing off literal steam.
(You literally like to jump to conclusions no? Just like Hinata Shoyo jumps for the ball.)

______________________________________

Haru met up with Mita again, who also gave him information about the party.

"Vodka... Tequila...what are...? Code names?" Haru wondered while looking at the list of the participants.
"And that is likely the key to infiltrating the party Kato-san." He said and got out of Haru's car.
Haru drove to his home.
"I'm gonna show these rich brats the right way to do work!" He said to himself as he laid on his bed.

Your slightly hurt face when he told you to shut up ran through his mind for a second but he shrugged it off.

_______________________________________

The night of the party, Haru stole an attendant's clothing and posed as him with the codename “Whiskey,” successfully making it in while depositing his belongings.

________________________________________

You entered the party after getting the mask from the guard outside the lift.
Your red off shoulder dress flowing behind you. You entered the party , eyes set for Umezu. You drank because, well, why not soon , you spotted Umezu making out with a woman , perfect opportunity to steal his phone.
As you were walking towards where the phone was you saw another man approach and pick up the phone and go out, you followed him and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Hold on mister, you might be carrying something that is not yours..." You said sternly.
The man turned to look back at the familiar voice that called him.

"...y/n?" He whispered.

"Kato?!" You whisper yelled.

"Didn't expect you to be here without the bribe."

"Here I am, showing you that I can do honest work..."

He exited the party and you stayed in , your intuition told you that he might get caught.

"SOMEONE STOLE MY PHONE, IT HAD IMPORTANT DATA IN IT!" Umezu yelled searching for his phone.

_______________________________________

You ran outside the party to act as a decoy. You knew Haru would get caught somehow.

You saw Haru punch the guard twice his size and boy were you impressed.
The tables turned when the guard pinned haru against the wall and the phone fell from his pocket.

A bottle flew and broke on the guard's head. Before you could pick the phone , the patrol dog you saw in the Kambe residence was running with the phone , you and Haru followed him while him screaming Kambe.

"Stop screaming and catch him!"

You both climbed up stairs to the terrace , Haru locked the door by breaking the rod and fitting it into handle.

"Open up!"
"Is it locked from inside?!"
The banging on the terrace door continued

"Dumb bitches." You scoffed.

"Mita?!" Haru yelled again.

You just stood there not knowing what to do exactly until you saw a chopper approach.

"Sorry you two, I only have one mask."

"Kambe?!" Haru exclaimed as Daisuke fired a mini missile towards the terrace and it was about to hit Haru and you couldn't help but run and push him and yourself away.

"OI KAMBE-SAN WHAT THE FUCK?"
you yelled as the gas leaked from missile.
Everything went black after that. Haru fainted on your unconscious self.

Please vote and comment my lovelies!
It gives me energy to go on with the storayyyy

Hiro out~