6

"We are about to reach the destination sir..."one of the air hostesses informed Daisuke. He nodded in response.

"Ahhh I need to stretch myself!!! Hong Kong looks beautiful!" You say as you look out of the window stretching your hands.

"This isn't a trip for fun l/n. We only have a three day meeting." Haru lazily informed.

You sighed in response, what an uptight guy, how did you even develop a crush on him!

"Woahhh isn't this too expensive of a hotel Kambe-san?" You asked fawning over the 5 star hotel's expensive interiors. Daisuke heads to his room after getting his keys,
"I'm in room number 957 on 9th floor if you both need anything."
How weird, you thought.

"These are your room keys sir and mam..." the receptionist offered you one key.

1 FUCKING KEY!

"WHAT?!" Haru shouted.
"THE FUCK?!" You continued.

"MAM we are not related in any way! Please provide us different rooms!" You said, panicking on the inside.

"I'm not staying with her!"

'Ouch...' you thought.

"Come in l/n use your so called how much strategy and get us out of this!" Haru suggested while mimicking the how much part.

"How much mam? I mean how much do I have to pay to get another room?"

"500,000 HK dollars mam but there are no other rooms left because it's holiday season..."

"Arghhhh" you rubbed your temples and Haru facepalmed.

What kind of situation you guys had gotten into.

"Im gonna call Daisuke..." You said and took out your phone and called him.

"Um Kambe-san, there's a bit of problem...they booked a single room for me and Kato-kun...can you please do something about it?" You nervously asked afterall this was your first interaction with Daisuke after so long. Haru leaned close to your ear to hear what Daisuke had to say.

"You two need to bond over these days." With that Daisuke hung up.

Haru sighed, "Nothing can be done, that bastard probably planned this from the start!"

You sighed in defeat and headed to the receptionist, "Mam could you please hand over the keys?"
The receptionist happily handed you the keys and winked, "Please enjoy your stay, your luggage has been sent to the room."
You bowed at her and she bowed back.

You and Haru headed towards the elevator,
"I'll take the couch...you take the bed." You said looking at anywhere but Haru.

"Shouldn't I be the one offering that?"

"Couch will be fine for my height, you can take the bed."

Haru sighed at the sudden change in your behaviour, since when did you sound so awkward?

You didn't realise that you were holding your breath till the elevator door opened. You sighed and stepped out almost as the same time as Haru.

The walk to the room was again vry awkward and quiet. You took out the keys and opened the door to the suite.

Haru looked at you, noticing the shpe of your face, how your eyes had the perfect shade of e/c...

"kato-san......Kato-kun??" Your voice broke the trance he entangled himself in. Blushing a bit, he scratched his cheek and entered the room while you started unpacking your bag.

"Mind if I go and take a bath before you? I'm sweaty as hell." Haru asked. You nodded in response still unpacking your bag.

Haru took the towel and a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom.

Your phone rang suddenly. You bit your lip in irritation yet answered the call in a soft voice.

"Hello?"
"Hello there, l/n, hope you'll do the needful and enjoy your trip." The voice on the phone chuckled and hung up.

You furrowed your brows and put the phone away.

"What's the matter l/n? You're frowning..."
You turned around and there he was, Haru....shirtless. you felt heat rising to your cheeks and tips of ears.