【️ Small Human 】️

Shuichi's POV

→️Name: Ouma Kokichi←️
→️Age: 6←️
→️Lvl: 3←️
→️Traits:←️
Heterochromia
Quiet
Observant
→️Emotions:←️
Affectionate
Cautious
→️Guardian:←️
Saihara Shuichi
→️Favorites:←️
None
→️Dislike: ←️
Harukawa Maki

I looked around the unfamiliar room. A bed on the right corner side and a desk on the middle of the left side. A walk in closet just beside the desk on the right while a body mirror standing on the corner just beside the closet. It was normal and oddly too plain for Ouma.
It looks lonely in here.

『️ Starting... 』️
I stared at the text in front of me just floating in the middle of no where. I looked around some more but haven't found Kiibo. I felt something tug on my sleeves and saw the small Ouma that the guide handed to me.

『️ Ouma Kokichi. Age 6. First Son. 』️
The text pop out. I narrowed my eyes at the text reading it quietly in my head. Oddly enough without doing anything, lil Ouma smiled at me.

" Shuichi? Are you holding up okay? " Looking up, Kiibo's body started to materialize in front of me. He looks at gis surroundings for a while before eyeing lil Ouma. " Are you sure this is Ouma san's room? Seems kinda dull. "

Shrugging, I went to the door with cautious. Cracking the door open to peak through the gap. I saw another Ouma running around the house being chased by a straight white haired boy.his eyes held different colors and his clothes were more or less one color which was a black top with a skeleton design, seemingly too long for him which appears to look like a dress. For now I would assume it was the guide seems he looked alike.

" Mom! "

A woman with white straight hair that reaches to her shoulders. Her eyes purple on the right side while the left held yellowish gold. Her lips   presented a kind smile as she knelt down to scoop up the purple curled hair child. The mother turned to the white haired boy with a frown. " Kokichi why are you chasing your brother? What's going on? "

Kokichi?!
I looked back at the lil Ouma just underneath the place where I peaked through from the gap. He looked back at me with a confused blink. I shuffled his hair before looking over to Kiibo, who seemed to be searching for clues in this room.

Her mother sighed when Kokichi,?, didn't reply. Her gaze went to the one on her arms. "Did You bully your brother again? " The other pouted and crossed his arms.

" Cause he's stupid. He can't speak like a normal person. "

" I cwen!" Kokichi responded, tears forming on the ends of his eyes.

" Yes Kokichi dear you can. I know you can. " She smiled before looking at the other spoiled brat on her arm glaring at his brother. " Don't insult your brother like that. You two are family. "

" you just like Kokichi since he looks like you. Favouritism? " His frown deepened. " Favoritism? Favoriting! " He doesn't seem to be as smart as he acted earlier.

She hugged the two. " Oh no That's not true. The two of you are important to me. Like a treasured gems. Though... " Her cheeks went pink with a sheepish smile on her lips. " if it's who's my favorite then I'd say your father. " She giggled like a high school teenager with a crush. " I love him more than you two but all the more since you two are also related to him."

Kokichi smiled. " I lowb ebweone too! " He raised his arms and wrapped it around his mothers neck while his brother hugs her shoulder. " I lowb mom! Dad! And kyo! "

" Huh? " who's Kiyo? I opened my mouth with the taste of sourness in it. " Kiyo? Is it his brother? But it does look like he's even fond of him but Kiyo? Does he mean Korekiyo?? "