you're coming with me

"Beomgyu? Who's that?"

"TXT Beomgyu. You don't know who TXT is??"

It was another school day on Friday morning and what Yoonah just said added onto my irritated mood. How does Yoona not know who that is? I've been telling her about txt since last spring, when they debuted!

"Uh. No, your five billionth crush?"

"Yoonah I actually love them this time, my love will never change I swear...you should really-- Oh speaking of which!! I've won two tickets to the fan sign tomorrow since I bought extra albums. You're coming with me."

"Ahh Hana, you know we've got our first finals starting next week and I'll--WE'LL have to study. Can't proving your existence to some nonexistent human beings wait 'til later?"

"Yoonahhh!"

I grabbed onto her arm and shook it side to side. There's no way I'm letting her slide out of this fansign. She's already heartlessly rejected to go to LA with me when TXT had their US tour.

Class is almost starting, and seeing the teacher stepping into the classroom, Yoonah tried to break free of my clutch. Does she think I'm scared of the teacher and am going to let go?  She really doesn't know me. I smiled and grasped her arm harder. With a wince, she finally gave up on trying to come up with excuses to reject the offer. 

"Fine fine! I'll go."

"Yayy!!!" 

I waved my hands in the air for celebration.

"Then I'll meet you at 1pm tomorrow? Make sure to bring your album"

"But I don't---"

"Kim Yoonah, Kim Hana. What are you two babbling about back there? Focus please!"

The teacher, already standing at the podium, gave us a stern glance, leaving Yoonah's unfinished sentence dangling in the air.