this is real trouble.

As expected, Soobin didn't sleep in the same room as me and Beomgyu that night. Instead, he slept in Yeonjun's bed in the other room with Hueningkai and Taehyun.

_____________________

*DING*

*DINGDING*

*DING*

*DINGDINGDINGINDING*

*DINGDINGDING*

"What the hell..." I heard someone said in the dark. Is it morning already? And I thought I messaged mom already to tell her I'm staying at Yoonah's place...

I scrambled my hands around me in search of my phone.

5:05am

Only three notifications from Yoonah. So where did all the dings come from?

Regardless, I opened the messages on my phone.

Y00n_ahk

5:03am

Kimha!!

Is this you?!!

[INSERT SASAENG PICTURE]

It was a picture shot from behind of guy dressed in a white shirt, black cap and pants, sprinting down the street...along with a girl, whose black hair, white cardigan and black pleated skirt was fluttering in the wind.

Me.

I instantly shot up in bed and looked toward Beomgyu on the other side, still struggling to find his phone in the dark.

*ding ding*

*dingdingding*

The dinging of messages was now coming from outside of this room.

"Beomgyu!" I whispered.

"I think my...phone" He finally found his phone and went onto it. "97 messages..."

Oh no. It's real.

He looked up at me, exhausted and concerned.

"BEOMGYU HYUNG!!" Someone suddenly burst through the doors and turned on all the lights.

"What is this!!!" Through sudden brightness, I saw Taehyun holding his screen up. I squinted and saw the same picture Yoonah sent me in an article published by Dispatch.

'TXT'S BEOMGYU AND YOORIM HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT REPORTEDLY DATING'

"BEOMGYU!" This time Soobin barged in, followed by Hueningkai. "DID YOU SEE??!!" 

"Incoming call--incoming call--" Before Beomgyu could respond, his phone rang. 

"Hello?" His hands trembled as it held his phone to his ear. The other person seemed to have asked a question, but Beomgyu stayed silent for a while. 

"Yes."

The person continued to talk rapidly.

"Ok."

He hung up. 

"That's it?" Taehyun gaped at him in disbelief, his red hair looked like a bird nest.

"'Come to the company, now.'" Beomgyu repeated after what he had heard, "'And bring the girl.'"