XXIII

I've never been happier then that whole month. Not even the worst news could dampen my mood.

I was married. My fake husband was now my real boyfriend, who had feelings for me. Merde, I could've skipped around the whole city. I wasn't used to Vince showing me affection, but I wasn't complaining. Although it was odd, that he was with my sister before. I now had a glimpse of what she was doing while we were completely oblivious to what she was doing and where.

But since me and Vince were happy, I decided to shove the thought down enough to not think about it. Since we got back Mr. Waters kept his promise, but instead thought it was a good idea to turn it into a party, but not your ball type party, a frat type party.

With my nose in books most of my life, The thought of going to a party never crossed my mind.

"Hey-" a warm hand laid on top of mine. I snapped out of my thoughts, turning from the car window look over to Vince looking at me confused. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I've never been to a party." I frowned looking back out the window to see we were there. I wasn't even surprised to see his house three times bigger than the average home.

He lightly played with my fingers as I drew my attention back to him. "It's fine we'll be in and out, I would feel bad if we didn't come." My eyebrow quirked up at what he said.

"You- feeling bad?" I threw my head in a fit of sarcastic laughter. His hand gripped the sides of my jaw and pulled my head down to face him.

"You're funny, get out the car." He narrowed his eyes playfully then promptly let go of my face. I rolled my eyes, opening the door and stepping out of the car.

I wore a silver sequence Spaghetti strapped tee paired with jeans and black chunky heals. My coils straightened.

We walked up the drive way with people standing out in a line. There was even a bouncer deciding who and who not to let in. Vince softly grabbed my hand and led my past the countless people and to the bouncer. The big guy turned to us, more specially, Vince and immediately opened the door.

I was over whelmed with bright colorful lights bouncing around as people all moved to the fast beat of the song that was playing. I turned to my right seeing a full bar with bartenders serving people drinks. Past the group of dancers, were- dancers on poles.

I've always found pole dancers interesting. I couldn't stay in the pole for half a second. But seeing them in real life, my cheeks grew hot and I was relieved that my brown skin tone covered some of the redness.

"Mon dieu, is this a party or a club." I turned to Vince as I took a step closer to him as a felt Something swipe behind me. He's body vibrates as he slightly laughed.

"It's okay It's Your first one, now let's go find Daniel." He swerved through the bouncing bodies with me hugging to his side. I was intrigued, none of the less, but dancing drunk isn't my thing. It was sad to say I wasn't an out going person.

We shortly stopped seeing Daniel dancing on top of his table shirtless with a bottle of vodka in his hand. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world about anyone or anything and I kind of envied that. I've not seen this side of Daniel, given that I only met him twice, and both times him acting professional in a suit. This seemed like a college student partying knowing the fact he has a midterm tomorrow.

"Daniel." Vince yelled up at the dancing figure. His eyes were closed as he moved around. Vince then let go of me and shook the table. Daniel jumped startled stopping his movements.

His head tilted down to us and a bright smile spread across his face. Slight mischief flashed through his eyes.

"Liam! Azalea! The two guests of honor,welcome welcome." He drunkenly picked up a microphone from the end of the table and put it near his mouth. "Ladies and gentlemen, the guest of honors are here! Let's give em a night to remember!" He yelled continuing in the r as people cheered. His gaze went back down to us as he winked before hopping down off of the table.
"Enjoy yourselves, mostly you, Liam." He shot another wink and stumbled into the sea of people.

Not Really Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें