author's note

i hope you all enjoyed rising from the ashes! i made this story to pour my ideas out. reading the books, and rewatching the movies has filled my head with so many ideas for a sequel of the hunger games and i had so many ideas, i was going crazy. i couldn't sleep at night so instead of just trying to forget it, i poured my thoughts out and made a book.

writing this book, i did have ideas for a sequel to rising from the ashes but after attempting actually writing one, it's not going to be up anymore. it doesn't seem to have a solid plot line anymore which is the reason it is being unpublished.

however, i will be uploading an epilogue soon.

-alex

i am writing this about 4 or 5 months after i published this author's note. i started writing a book of my own (which will be on wattpad once it's finished) and completly forgot about rising from the ashes. hopefully, i'll write the epilogue soon, i'm hoping i'll get the motivation but thank you guys for sticking with me if you have. people are still reading and voting for the book which is insane. thank you for 2k reads! i'll see y'all (hopefully) soon.

-alex

i am writing this about 8 months after my last note and about a year after my first note. my goal was to write an epilogue and write my book around the same time because the epilogue didnt seem too hard of a writing but my mental health kinda plummeted and so i stopped writing for a very long time. im still not writing. im hoping to pick writing up again soon but its nothing i can promise. i also can't completely promise a epilogue ever anymore. because my writing style has changed completely and now in my eyes, this book and the way i used to write is kinda cringe- if i do somehow pick up this book ever again, i will write the epilogue but its extremely extremely unlikely. as far as i know at the moment, the book will still be up and i have no intentions of taking it down but i also cant promise anything on that either. thank you for 3k reads though! thats pretty wild.

-alex