[26] Girls Night | Parcel 9 IV | Tease

I couldn't stop laughing when Sarah climbed up the ladder to the boat, dripping wet and crying about a jellyfish sting. My anger towards the boys almost melted away as she lightly dapped the red skin on her stomach, a visibly pained expression on her face.

"You guys know what they say... about curing jellyfish stings?" Sarah whimpered as she sat against the side of the boat.

"No. Mh-mm," Kiara said sternly, shaking her head. I held up my hand dismissively, sitting down on the side of the boat as I did.

"One of you have to pee on me," Sarah whispered, her eyes darting between the two of us. Kiara and I both shook our heads, giving her different variations of 'no'.

Kiara nudged me with her foot, her eyes looking down at me knowingly. "I have a better idea."

I chuckled as I understood what she meant. It was annoying that I had just sat down, but I still got up without complaining to go into the cockpit. I found the bag of food, seeing only two boxes of Fruit Gushers there. I sighed, reaching past the two boxes to a small container I knew would have JJ's hydroponic joints in it.

I sat in a circle with Kie and Sarah, opening up the box and pulling out one of the two joints inside. I handed it to Kie, then passed her the lighter.

"This will help with the pain," I told Sarah, pulling my hair back into a ponytail as I watched Kie light it up. She took a hit, breathing it in smoothly. She passed it in my direction, allowing me to take it. I inhaled and exhaled with ease, luckily not coughing my lungs out as I did so. I passed it back to Kie, pretending as if Sarah wasn't there.

Kie brought it up to her lips, but before she could inhale, Sarah snatched it out of her hand. "Really?" She grumbled, frantically putting the joint to her lips. The pretty princess whimpered, her face twisting in pain as she breathed in. We watched in horror as she breathed in much more than she should have.

"Go easy," Kiara warned, her voice void of the concern that comes with a warning. "It's JJ's cousin's cripple."

As Sarah exhaled, she coughed violently, wheezing as she tried to get air into her lungs. Kiara and I shared a looked, both of our lips pursed as we watched the Kook princess sputter.

"Jeez," I chuckled as she continued to cough, banging her chest as she tried to regulate her coughing. She groaned, trying to keep herself from throwing up. I couldn't really judge or laugh too much though, because in my friend group, usually I'm the one with baby lungs making a fool of myself.

We finished both joints by the time the sun went down and all the stars came out to play. We sat at one end of the boat, patiently waiting for the boys to come pick us up. Time passed by slowly, only further confirming my thought they weren't coming back tonight.

I feel as if it's important to mention nothing has been resolved, if anything, I now thought Sarah Cameron was annoying as I watched her giggle like a fourteen year old getting high for the first time.

I looked down into the dark, murky water and wondered what was swimming beneath us. I chuckled to myself, imagining the anglerfish from Finding Nemo waiting for one of us to jump in. My chuckles turned into a quiet frown as I realized that wouldn't be funny, in fact it'd be terrifying. I turned away from the water, gulping as I watched Sarah laugh for no reason.

"Hey, guess what?" She giggled, the wind blowing her hair into her face as she looked at us with hooded eyes. "Would you rather.. have— I was imagining you like this right now. It was pretty funny. Would you ima- would you rather... have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples."