34.

It's been 2 hours and she's still not here

It's been 2 hours and she's still not here. She's also not picking up her phone.
I should go check on her.

"Where are you going? "
Harshita, who was stuck to me like a leach, asked.

"To find my wife. "

"Oh she must be here only. Let her enjoy and you too enjoy yourself. Come-on! "
She said holding my hand.

"No, leave me. That's enough. "
I glared and she backed away.

I left the room 2.5 hours ago and changed in Rehaan's room. I knew that staying in that room will not do good for both of us, so I left.

I planned to talk to her after the Dandiya night, but now she's not in sight, which is making me worried.

She was very enthusiastic about tonight. I saw the glimmer and shine in her eyes.

I removed the cap on my head while entering in the elevator . My hair were all sweaty and messy.

When I reached my floor, I saw the infamous Aditya lurking in the corridor. Most specifically, near my room.

"Hey! What are you doing here? "
I asked.

Something is off about this guy.

"I.. I just came to check on Arya. She didn't come down. "

"The Dandiya night started two hours ago. You really came now, searching for her? "
I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uhh... I.... I.. "

Yeah, definitely off.

"Oh excuse me. I need to take this call. "
He excused himself when his phone rang.

"Whatever. "
I shook my head and took out the keycard to open the door.

Dark and chilled.
That was the room.

"Arya. "
I sat on the floor, beside her sleeping but shaking figure on the bed.

"Aruu.. Aruu. "
I patted lightly on her shivering shoulder.

She opened her eyes and what shook me to the core was that her eyes were bloodshot red.

"Wh.. What happened? "

"No, don't touch me. Stay away. "
She swatted my hand away which I rose to examine her tear striken face.

"Go away from me Reyansh. I don't wanna see your face. "

"Look I'm sorry about earlier... "

"Oh you are sorry. After what you did, you aren't  supposed to give a goddamned sorry. "

" Why are you getting so upset over it. I wouldn't have said anything to you.... "

"Yeah! You wouldn't have said me anything because you locked me up in this freaking huge room with no communication. You left me all alone. "
She cried. Her tears running down her cheeks.