Shaggy and Scooby

It was a warm spring day, a magnificent setting in Coolsville, Ohio. Many college students were celebrating spring break, all planning on having the time of their lives. Most of them walked down the white sandy terrain of the beach, enjoying some fun in the sun. The only thing that really stuck out was a large green van painted with orange flowers and the words 'Mystery Machine' written along the side. A small cloud of smoke steams out the sunroof of the van, as laughing could be heard.

Sitting inside the back of the van is a man with shaggy, dirty-blonde hair with a matching goatee. The hair just happened to match his name, Norville Rogers... Or 'Shaggy' as he prefers. Shaggy wore a green tank top, brown slacks and clunky brown shoes. Sitting across from his is a giant Great Dane, brown furred with dark splotches and a blue collar with gold 'S.D.' letters. This dog happened to be the most famous dog in the entire world, with a name everyone remembers: Scooby Doo.

The two best friends laughed while grilling out in the back of the Mystery Machine. If there was one thing they love more than anything, it was 'eating'. As a matter of fact, they could eat their way through a tanker truck loaded with food and still have room left over.

"This is primo!" Shaggy said, while grilling. "Man, talk about toasted."

Scooby eyes the food with intent, waiting to get a bite of that delicious food. Shaggy grabs a plate and a bottle of chocolate sauce for the burger.

"Man, the only thing I like better than an eggplant burger... Is a chocolate-covered eggplant burger."

Shaggy squeezed the bottle, as a large glob of chocolate sauce slathered all over his eggplant burger. Scooby held up a bottle of hot sauce.

"With rot sauce, ra-cha-cha-cha!" He said, squirting some sauce.

Yes folks, you heard right: Scooby Doo is a talking dog.

Yep... Just let that sink in for a moment.

Anyway, as far as dogs go, Scooby Doo was special for numerous reasons. Just being able to talk was perhaps the most interesting of them all... But that's a long story.

Shaggy grabs his burger, as he looks over his one best friend in the entire world.

"Yeah, just another beautiful day in paradise."

Just as Shaggy was about to take a bit of his burger, he felt a slight draft. Confused, he paused for a moment and looked around for the source. It wasn't before the draft starts picking up, as if a strong wind appeared ever so suddenly.

"Scooby Doo, did you leave the window open again?" He asked.

"Ruh uh!" Scooby shook his head.

"Like, then where is that wind coming from, man?"

Soon enough, the wind continues to build up practically blowing all the food in the van all around them. This just made Shaggy and Scooby especially nervous.

"Zoinks!" Shaggy cried, urgently. "Like grab the food, Scoob!"

"Rokay!" Scooby responds.

The two friends tried to catch as much food as possible but found it difficult to catch it out of the air. Suddenly, a strange vortex opens from the back of the van. Shaggy and Scooby hold each other close, scared out of their wits.

"Scooby Doo, what do we do?!" Shaggy yelled.

Scooby merely jumped from Shaggy's arms toward the front seat of the van, hiding down below. Shaggy followed close behind, ducking for cover. The van started to shake as something fell into a pile in the back. Eventually, the vortex closed and the two slowly peek their quivering heads to eye the back of their van.