Chapter Five

The girl did not get the hint to leave and stayed at the table. She was getting angry by being ignored, so she decided to pour Annabella's smoothie onto her head. When she grabbed it from the table, both Annabella and Isabella turned to stare at her bewildered by her actions. She then proceeded to tip the drink over and it began to cover Annabella's head. To say she was angry would be an understatement.

Annabella quickly stood up and threw a punch right to the girl's nose. She heard a satisfying crunch signaling she had broken her nose. The fight continued to escalate and the entire lunchroom was now watching them. Some teachers were trying to pry Annabella off of the girl, and they finally managed to do so. They demanded she go straight to the office while leading the other girl towards the nurse's office.

Two male teachers were leading Annabella to the principal's office, seemingly afraid that she would strike out at them. She was mumbling curses under her breath, mad because her hair was now sticky and that she was in trouble on her first day.

The walk was a short one and they reached their location in no time. Heading straight in, the principal was already waiting in there for her. They must have called ahead to tell him about everything. He looked disappointed in her actions but said nothing yet.

"You know why you are here. Why did you do it?" He asked once Annabella had sat down.

She simply shrugged her shoulders before replying, "She would not leave me alone after I had asked her multiple times and then she poured my smoothie on top of my head."

He looked down, debating what action he should take now that he heard her story. He took a few moments before looking back up and sighing.

"Look, I don't want to do this, especially since it is your first day, but I am going to have to suspend you for three days. She has to go to the hospital or it would have only been on day."

All Annabella said was"I understand" before getting up and walking out of the office to leave the school. She was so angry that she shouldn't have gotten into her car to drive, but she had no choice as she was suspended. She quickly got up and began speeding down the highway.

Annabella was not paying attention to where she was going, but instead was just trying to go faster. It had started to rain and it was getting harder to see in the downpour. The roads were becoming slicker so there was no way for Annabella to safely slow down.

A car came out of nowhere. She screamed and the next thing she saw was darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armani was driving around aimlessly when it had begun to rain. He immediately slowed down his car and started to make his way home knowing that his father was going to be mad at him for skipping school once again.

Soon after the rain had started, he came up upon the wreck. He noticed that the car was the one that had taken his parking spot that morning. He stopped his car and rushed over there not even caring about his clothes getting soaked. He looked into the car and saw Annabella unconscious and grabbed his phone to dial an ambulance.

Waiting for the ambulance to show up seemed to take years when in reality it was only 10 minutes. Armani was stuck in his thoughts. He was worried about possibly losing his twin when he had just found her if his suspicions turned out to be true.

They had taken Annabella away in the ambulance and Armani rushed back to his car and called his brothers knowing that they would answer him even if they were in class.

"Hey, you guys know the new girl who looked like me?"

"Yeah," the triplets replied curiously.

"She was in a car accident. I don't know how bad everything is but I am heading to the hospital if you want to meet me there. I think she is my twin." Armani said quietly. The other three agreed and left their classroom. They were nervous because this may be the missing piece from their family.