four.

y/n's pov

the bell rang again but this time, it indicated that classes have already ended. which means, volleyball practice will soon start so i quickly packed my bag and waited for the pudding head.

"hurry up kitty boi!" i chanted earning a glare from kenma who was taking his time putting the textbooks back to his bag.

"what? it fits you. and besides, you look like my cat, mr. pudding," a smile plastered on my lips as i imagined mr. pudding.

"stop calling me names, i have one. and stop following me," he quipped, quite unamused, finally finished packing his bag.

"you should not be complaining! mr. pudding is actually really cute," i argued covering my mouth realizing what i just said and saw his shocked reaction.

"i'm not saying you're cu— no! YOU ARE!! BUT—" my mind was in a total mess.

"you know what? let's just go!" i spoke, pulled him by the wrist and ran out the building feeling an unfamiliar heat on my face. thankfully, he can't see because i'm facing away from him.

i'm not sure because his face was covered by his hair but did i just saw kozume kenma blush?

the time he got out the building and started walking to the gym till the practice ended, we have not spoken anything.

4. wait for him till practice ends — check✔️