twelve.

y/n's pov

after minutes of waiting for bakugo to arrive, i was trapped in an awkward silence with kenma. it was raining cats and dogs outside and i just couldn't help getting anxious because we were alone together in my room.

i decided it would be better for us to study in my room since it's more spacious than the living room and i have the stuffs here that we might need such as books and stationaries.

"i think he's not coming," i said grabbing onto mr. pudding for a cuddle. i heard my phone ding and immediately checked the message.

bakugo
i don't think the rain will stop anytime soon. i can't make it, i'm sorry:<
sent 2:23

and just like the world hates me, a loud thunder thudded causing me to flinch and hold tighter onto mr. pudding and soon relaxed as i saw the worried look in kenma's face.

"he said he can't make it. so i think the tutorial will only be between us," i tried to act confident this time, despite the fact that i'm already scared. thinking that i still have kenma to take care of here made me wanna be brave.

"no, i don't actually need a tutorial. i just said that to look after you because leaving you with a guy alone in a room doesn't seem to be a good idea," there he goes, on his straightforward self leaving me in shock.

i didn't know this guy right here that i've been babying too much worries about me that he even sacrificed his time that was supposed to be spending for his beloved games?!

"well, isn't that the situation we're in right now?" i chuckled at his thoughts.

"well, at least it's me you're with. not him," he shrugged.

"and what would be the difference between you and him then?" i asked.

"he's been rumored to have a crush on you for almost a year now and he even lied not knowing anything about the english lesson. he's basically asking you out on a date! you really shouldn't let other people take advantage of your kindness," he spoke in a low but serious tone.

"so you think me and you being in a room together is better because you don't like me unlike him who had a crush on me for almost a year?" i giggled.

"yes. but i'm not saying i don't like you," he answered saying the second sentence in a mumble looking down at his lap, but i'm sure i heard it clearly.

"so you like me?" i teased causing the shy boy to flush deep red.

"well, i—" he stuttered as i giggled.

"i was just messing with you kitty boi."