Prologue

From the age of seven, I was brought up as a bride of the Kurosawa clan.

But Ren nii-sama, my fiance had other plans.

"I'll only marry a girl who has brightly coloured hair, one of those foreign beauties ", he always declared fervently.

On one of his days back from boarding school, he took off his hat to reveal newly dyed straw coloured hair.

His mother fainted as if on cue.

On the other hand, I had a hard time controlling  laughter because of how ridiculous he looked.

Years passed by. 

A letter arrived asking me to come to Tokyo to discuss personal matters.

I took the night train along with the butler to meet Ren sama.

I had guessed what was in store for me in Tokyo.

But the guess fell short of the situation I found myself in.

I bumped into a human wall with red locks of hair the minute I stepped off the train.

He was to escort me to the place Ren sama was staying at.

A glorious sunset had bathed the Tokyo streets and the street lamps  guided our motor car:

The first I had ever ridden.

I arrived at the mansion and was greeted by Ren sama and a  blond-haired girl dressed in a luxurious western outfit.

Upon looking at her hair, I confirmed the reason for the summon.

The time had come to part ways and end something that was meaningless to the both of us.

I was ushered in to the house by the cheery blonde as I began to mentally prepare myself for the discussion Ren nii-sama and I would have later.