Chapter 2

⚠Trigger warning : torture ⚠

"Mother, Loki. What are you doing?" young Thor asked when he entered his brother's room.

"Mother is teaching me how to do magic, so I can beat anyone."young Loki said proudly.

"Loki, we don't use magic just to beat someone" their mother, Frigga, scolded her younger son.

"I want to learn!" Thor said loudly, and sat beside his brother.

"Okay, let's continue."Frigga said, smiling at her two sons.

"There are magic rituals for divination and clairvoyance; for seeking out the hidden, both in the secrets of the mind and in physical locations; for healing the sick; for bringing good luck; for controlling the weather; for calling game animals and fish. Importantly, it could also be used for the opposite of these things to curse an individual or an enterprise; to blight the land and make it barren; to induce illness; to tell false futures and thus to set their recipients on a road to disaster; to injure, maim and kill, in domestic disputes and especially in battle."

Frigga was interrupted by Loki's giggles. "Mother, Thor fell asleep. " 
.....................

Pain was the only thing he felt. One of the Chituari held him to the ground and the other one hit him with a whip. His back was on fire, tears were streaming down his face but he kept repeating the same phrase in his mind.

'Ég mun ekki brjóta'

The pain just kept coming and he was finding it hard to breathe, until suddenly the beating stopped and someone grabbed his hair.

"You want some food, Laufeyson? " Thanos was the one who had grabbed him, making him look into his face.

"I will make you beg for it."

It has been many days since Loki had eaten anything.

"Yes." he said in a quiet voice.

"I didn't hear you." Thanos smirked at him.

But Loki didn't repeat what he said. He was tired and just wanted to end all of this.

..................

"I'm pathetic , I'm weak and I'm worthless."

He said these words just to get some food.

Thanos grinned evilly at him. His plan will work. Loki Laufeyson will break.

Food was thrown at the floor in front of him.

He didn't grab the food until he was alone in his cell. When he ate a small amount of it, he couldn't bear the pain. He felt his stomach on fire. He couldn't breathe.

He vomited violently, but only water and blood came out. Tears formed in his eyes.

'Ég mun ekki brjóta. Ég er loki af Ásgarði. "

Oh, how much he missed Asgard, his brother and his mother.

"Mother, I'm sorry for everything."

"Loki, I will always love you. You are my son. " His mother's voice drifted in the cell but there was no Frigga here.

....................

Tears flowed down his face like a river, his body shaking uncontrollably. The only thing he knew was torture. When would they stop?

Loki crouched in the corner of his cell, arms clutching his stomach. The torture today hurt so much.

He tried to sleep but every time he closed his eye, nightmares came.