Chapter 5

"Loki, we need to get out of here. " Tony tried to talk to him, but got no response.

When Tony grabbed his shoulder, he got a reaction, but not a pleasant one.

"Get away from me, get away. Fyrirgefðu, Vinsamlegast. " Loki was panicking and looking at him with fear in his eyes.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. But Loki, do you remember me? Tony Stark, the guy you throw him from a window. "He chuckled, but it wasn't that funny. It wasn’t funny at all, really but he was nervous.

Realization dawned on Loki, and he felt ashamed of himself, letting Stark see him in this state, so pathetic.

But what if he wasn’t Stark, what if he was a Chituari? Or worse, if he was Thanos?

Pathetic, weak, stupid. But he could pretend that this was Stark, if only to feel safe for a few moments. He doubted that Stark would keep him safe. More likely, he would call their S.H.I.E.L.D., but at the moment Loki wanted to have some rest.

"S-Stark." Pathetic, even his voice was weak.

"Yes, Loki. Are you okay? "Of course he wasn’t okay, everything hurt.

"That wasn't the right question, of course you're not okay... " Stark was babbling and Loki wanted him to shut up.

"Can you walk, so we can go to my car?" Loki just caught this. He nodded and tried to stand up, but his legs were not helping him. Weak.

"Let me help you, " Tony said, but Loki shook his head.

He used the wall to support him, but he was breathing heavily.

"Do you need help? " Tony was looking at him with pity and concern. Wait a moment, why should he care about his enemy?

"No. "

He is Loki, God of Mischief, a representative of ‘true power’. He certainly didn’t need pity!

No, you are nothing. Weak and pathetic creature, Jotun scum. Worthless.He heard his voice. Where was he? Was Stark not real? He panicked, looking in all directions.

"Loki, are you okay? " Tony asked.

"Fine," He spat at him.

Idiot, you shouldn't have talked like that. He will beat you.

Tony narrowed his eyes at him " You know, i'm trying to help here. "

"What do you want from me? " Loki demanded.

He really should stop talking. First rule: no talking.

"Nothing. I don't know why I'm helping you. But the look on your face, I've seen that look before. "

Tony shook his head to get rid of the memories and tried to focus more on the situation. That is, helping Loki. Ha! Helping Loki certainly wasn't his best idea, but he was supposed to be the good guy here.

When they got to the car, he was exhausted and just wanted to end all of this. The last thing he heard before falling into unconsciousness was Stark's voice telling him to stay awake, but he couldn't help it. Stark was a foolish mortal to help a lost cause like him, that is, if he really was Stark.

................

He woke up in a strange room. And was this someone who is holding him?

He doesn't know where he is. What was he doing here? What's this room? Was this just another illusion from Thanos?

He doesn't remember anything.

Calm down and breathe slowly, he told himself.

Prying away from the Chituari's hold, but there is something wrong, the Chituari usually grab him tightly.