Boasting

Chap 9

(Wally's View)

Wally has a black lines under his eyes.

Geo is the same.
The two didn't sleep all night.

Wally is a bit angry but he can't even blame anyone. He was tormented all night.

Geo is extremly angry, he blames Wally's insensitiveness and uselessness in bed.

He is finally married!
In his previous life, he is a man who doesn't seek pleasure but still...he has a night life!
He is married now but what?
The man is obviously interested. So why not just jump on him and eat him whole.

Clang.
The spoon hits the plate and a loud noise was created.

Wally looks at the unhappy Alli.

"What's wrong?"
Wally asks.

'What's wrong?' Geo almost spat that out but he restrain himself. Chew his lips.

"Nothing. My hand slipped." He said angrily.

Wally frowns.
'How did I offend him?'
Wally knows he never liked him from the start.
Alli is always been unreasonable but these days he is not that bad.
He is caring, he cooks well, he even serve him water if he is thirsty and makes him thristy.
He wanted to respect his wife and give him a lot of support.

He sighs.
"I understand." He said.

Geo eyes blinks.
"What?"

Wally stood up a bit unreconcile. He went to stand before him, hold his waist and kiss him again.

Geo didn't move but just follow his movement.
He is not even shy to open his mouth so they can kiss more intimately.

The kiss ended so early.
Geo is looking at Wally waiting for more.

"If you want to go to the forest so badly, I won't stop you. But you have to be careful and come back early."

Geo eyes brighten.
"Really?"

Wally smiles and nod.

Geo waves Wally goodbye and then the smile disappear in his lips.

"Wait....I am not mad about that!" He angrily punches the door.

He hide his face in his two palm in anger.
"Easily got coax with a french kiss! Fuck I am so mad at myself." He said angrily.

Geo went to the chicken coop angrily. The chickens havent laid eggs for 2 months now. He is depressed that these 5 chickens are eating but not giving food for them to eat. The baby needs egg too.
But he became happy seeing a lot of eggs when he got there.
He feed them a bit more than usual to reward them.

It's still so early but Geo is already laughing happily before the sun even rises.

.
.
.
.

Wally went to the docks today.
He need instant cash at home.

One day of fishing he can earn 7silvers to 2 golds.
He is a hard worker so it is not surprising.
Alot of men envy him but can't work as hard as him.

"How are you at home? Your son?" Wally's father is just like him.
William is a quiet man.
Since his son split with them he fought hard to give him a bit more when he left but his wife is very selfish.
At least his son got a boat and a field.
He is relieved but these months he got remarried and his house is always noisy.
The baby can't sleep with all the new wife's shrieking voice.
He is distress but can't do anything.

"Dad, I am fine. Alli is a good wife. Nowadays he cook food and help me do the house chores. Also she thinks of Leon more."
Wally is close with his father. They always do things together after all.
But Wally knows his father is timid. He won't say no to his wife no matter what.
It is already a surprise when his father gave him the boat and a field.
Because of that he won't fear to get hungry as long as he is hard working.

"Really?" His father is not convinced.
He try visiting before but that new wife told him to leave so fiercely that he got scared despite his age.

"I don't know why but he is very good now. How about you visit once. Eat with us."
Wally said smiling a bit.
He can't help boasting a bit too.
"His crafts are really tasty. Been eating so well it makes me feel I gotten fatter." He can't talk much to others but to his father he is very comfortable.

William smiles.
"Okay. Let's do that."

They part ways and fish liesurely.

Wally is still on the sea fishing till the sun rises.
His wife is very good. Sending him alot of food and water.
He never had anyone caring for him like this before so its very weird.
His first wife is sickly. She can help a bit but she got easily worn out so he told her not to do much.
He rarely cook before going out so he is always hungry.
But today he feast and still felt he haven't exerted much strength.
He felt like he is getting lazy but he is doing everything he always do but before he always feel tired.
Now he is full of strength that he thinks he is getting idle.
Realize that he really married wisely he laughs alone in the sea.

When he gets to the shore the fish dealers went to him especially.
He is a good fisherman and honest.
They like working with him.

They are all amaze with his catch.
They are fatty and big fishes.
They are all lively too making them even more beautiful in their eyes.

Wally also feels that he is very lucky today.
It is not even that long before his boat gets alot of bounty.

Earning 5 gold is really shocking even for him.
The other fisherman envy him greatly.
William is just happy for his son but if his wife hears this, she will makes trouble for Wally again.
He is so sad that this is happening.
Wally is his wife's son so he doesn't understand why she is being so bad with him.

Wally left a bucket of fish to send back home.
He is sure he will go back late today but fortunately he won't.
He remembers that this is the first day his son will drink milk from their neighbor and his wife going to the forest.
He suddenly felt not that willing to go back to an empty house.

A/N:

Hungryyyyyy gotta grab some sni---hershey...lolols.
I mean rice and vegetable. WahhahahahHha