Chapter - 3

.

Tuk. tuk. tuk

.

Arnav opens the door of his room and looked at the person in front of him.

Arnav : Good morning baby !!! What are you doing morning morning ?, he asked smiling..

Aditi ( smiling) : Good morning bhaijaan .. I came with your coffee ..

Arnav ( touching her forehead) : Do you have fever?

Aditi : Nope ! Why Bhai?

Arnav ( with his lopsided smile) : First you woke me up, Second brought coffee for me.. And the main thing is you are awake at this time baby !!!

Aditi : Haww !!! Here I brought your coffee with so much love and you are making fun of me bhai.? she whined..

Arnav (laughing ) : "Come and sit my drama queen" he said and made her sit on the couch and caressed her hair lovingly. He took his coffee and took a sip..

Arnav : Wow !!! Superb coffee... You made it Adi?
.

(Arnav is not diabetic in this story)

.

Aditi (pouting) : I wish !! But I don't have magic in my hands.. Its my darlu who made your coffee. Whatever she cooks is so tasty you know..

Leave it..Aren't you coming for jogging bhai ?

Arnav : Yes baby..Have some work.. I
will join you people after sometime. Same park na..?

Aditi : "Yes bhaijaan. We will go then. You join us" , she said and rushed out of his room..

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

.

Jogger's Park.

.

Arnav ,Akash ,Aditi and NK sat on a bench after their jogging ..

Aditi : I am missing my darling !!! ,she pouted..

Akash : Even I miss her !! When is her practice ?

Aditi : By 8 it will start I guess ,thats why she didn't join us , she said sadly..

Arnav : Akash you miss her ?? Really. I guess tomorrow is your engagement and you are missing another girl ? , he asked smirking..

Akash( horrified) : Bhai !!! What are you saying ..She is my sister. My one and only sister.. She is not like your lovely sister..Mine is a cute baby ,he said happily. Sach main bhai... I love her a lot..I wish she was my real sister who will stay with me forever..

Aditi : An idea is there for that bhai, she said excitedly..

Akash : What's that Adu?

Aditi beat him on shoulder, "Dont call me Adu.. Its exclusively for my darling bestie only..And the plan is we have two bachelors here na. We can marry her to one of them", she said winking at Akash..