Chapter - 10

Plz Ignore Typos

Plz Ignore Typos

.

Raizada Mansion .

.
Evening

.
Adushi Room ( Aditi ,Khushi)

.

Aditi ( fuming) : That witch... I want to kill her .. What was the need for Bhaijaan to bring her here...

Khushi : Baby relax !!! They may be in relationship Adu.. Didn't you see how close he is to her... He never scold her even if she throw tantrums... And today didn't you see, he chose her to dance with him... She is his priority... May be she is his Sunflower, she said with a tinge of hurt ..

Aditi : But he said he met his Sunflower here in Delhi baby..

Khushi : He might have cooked up a story to give you all a surprise... She may be here for announcing their relation..

Aditi : Surprise my foot !!! In a way you are right Khush... If they are in relationship I will cut my relationship with bhaijaan for sure... Didn't he get anyone else ??? I hate that spoilt brat like hell...

Khushi was feeling restless : Baby can we go for shopping?

Aditi : Yes baby... We will be away from that headache too...

They both dressed up and went out... All were sitting in the living room...

Ratna : Where are you going?

Aditi : We are going for Shopping...

Diya : Can I also come... I want to buy some stuffs...

Aditi : Sorry... We need some bestie time ...

Ratna : Take her too Chikku... She don't know this place to go alone na.. And today you all are free na... Go with the girls, she said to her boys...

Akash and NK were happy to accompany them...

Aman : We can't come...You all go...

Diya : Please Arnee... For me...

Arnav looking at Khushi : Ok...