16. REGRET

THE NERDY BAD BOY
Chapter 16

Paxton's POV

One thing led to another and I woke up the next morning naked in Brad's bed. I wasn't exactly sure about what I wanted when I came to see Brad yesterday but I didn't think we would end up sleeping together.
I had lost my virginity and I lost it to Brad. It was both thrilling and terrifying.
This is what I had always wanted. To be close to him in this way but this is not how I planned for things to happen.
I turned to face Brad and he looked so handsome and peaceful sleeping.
Blaine had never been this close to Brad and so at least I beat him in one thing thing.

Blaine.

I can't believe I had done so much to my best friend just to be noticed by the boy before me.
Yes we had sex but it didn't mean anything. He didn't love me like he loved Blaine.
I most probably would just be a one night stand to him. Nothing more.
I couldn't face that. I couldn't face him waking up and treating me like I'm nothing.

I quickly got out of bed and immediately regretted it because of the sharp pain I felt in my lower back and ass.
Brad was rough in all areas of his life but I can't say I regret or am complaining. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
I dressed up as fast and as quickly as I could. I tip toed out of his room but walked normally from there.
His parents were never home and so I wasn't worried about bumping into them.

Many people thought Brad was just a bully and terrible person but I had been around him long enough to see his true self even though he never showed it willingly.
Brad had everything money could buy, but what benefit is that is you have no one to share it with.
His parents were never around since he was young due to work and travel. Not even on his birthday.
He was lonely and that turned into anger and led to the creation of the angry bully everyone has come to know.

I'm not saying what he does is right but he is greatly misunderstood.
If you get to spend more time with him you come to realise he is actually a caring person even though he can be possessive.
I got home, took a long hot shower before dressing up for school.
I didn't want to face my friends after being exposed but I had no choice.
I couldn't afford getting an absent on my perfect attendance record.

I honestly felt terrible about all I did.
I did it out of jealousy and resentment but that's no excuse. I needed to apologize but I wasn't sure if Lain would even talk to me or even glance my way.
I had told my mother that I slept over by Blaine's house so she didn't question where I was last night when I got home but I hid my face from her.
She wouldn't believe I got a swollen eye from tripping into the wall so I would rather avoid confrontation with her. 
I had never gotten in trouble and so my parents trusted me. I wanted it to stay that way.

I skipped breakfast and rushed to school before anyone in the house saw me.
When I got there I saw Maddox park his car as he rushed to the passenger seat to open the door for Lain who was smiling.
He turned and we locked eyes and he immediately glared in my direction. He took his bag and rushed into the school building. Maddox rushed after him.

I had to admit they were perfect for each other. I can't believe I tried to break them up. It was a terrible thing to do. I'm glad our plans never worked.
When I got into class I saw Lain with Mathias and Liang. I approached them but Lain walked away bumping into me in the process. He was still mad and I didn't blame him.
"I guess he is still mad" I said feeling awkward talking to them.
"Why did you do it Paxie?" Liang asked with a frown but I didn't answer. I couldn't.
Now that I thought about it my reasons seemed stupid and childish.

Liang took a deep breath.
"I have known you for years Paxton and you are the most level headed person I know. You wouldn't have done this unless you had reasons. When you are ready to talk to us come find us" Liang said before following Blaine out.
"Blaine needs time to cool off he is just extra mad. I know I would be too because honestly what you did was uncool. Friends don't do that. As Liang mentioned before we will be waiting. We will convince Blaine to listen when that time comes" Mathias said before following the others.

People in class gave me weird looks as I stood there alone.
They might not know what's really going on but obviously after my fight with Lain yesterday rumors must be going around.
I thought about sitting down but I could bear sitting next to Maddox and close to my friends especially when they all came back to class.

We still had a free period so I decided to find an empty classroom to breath and think. I felt like I was suffocating and as soon as I was alone I felt like I could finally breathe.
I realised too late what I was doing when I pulled up my phone and dialed a number I now knew by head.
"Where are you?" He asked and I immediately told him which class I was in.

Five minutes later he entered the classroom and before words were exchanged my lips were on his as we kissed.
I knew I was nothing to Brad and would never mean anything to him but right now I needed this.
I needed his wamth and comfort. I needed to be close to him. It was the only way I was going to stay sane after all that has happened.

°°°°°°°°°°

Feeling sorry for Paxton or he deserved it? What do you think about Brad and Paxton?